tiredness...

rachie29

Reaction score
has anyone else's tiredness come back with a bang?

In the last week I have noticed it takes me twice as long to walk anywhere and i am absolutely knackered again by 8pm... am sleeping in pms at weekend too...

Absolutely - feel exhauseted now, find it really tiring to stand for any length of time,and I'm starting to find work a bit of a struggle now too, cant wait to finish.

im feeling better now.. i was shattered about 27 weeks.. but im ok now.. usually get tired about 2ish.. but i occupy myself aroudn then so im not so bad..

Iv been tired from the start, it never left.

I have good and bad days... but I am finding it more and more difficult to get through a work day. I can't wait until I finish...just got 22 work days left now.

I also find it harder and harder every morning getting up the stairs at work! I'm running out of breath now before I get near the top step!!! :roll:

Most definitely... I can no longer sleep a full 8 hours due to heartburn/aches/toilet trips.. etc etc.. therefore am up around 6 am so have to go nap again when family goes to work/school... Then at 8pm I'm yawning again!!! :wall:

I am constantly shattered but when it's time to go go bed I CANT FOOKING SLEEP- most nights I seem to waken up about 11ish and then toss and turn to 2 or 3 (I usually get up watch TV or read) but in the morning I feel like I could sleep for hours :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back