Tiredness....??

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello

Did anyone else notice their levels of tiredness suddenly increase at around 34/35 weeks?

There is a noticeable difference, especially in the afternoons....i find myself having a little power nap..

i seem to be able to stay up lateish at night...but the afternoons it's like someone flips my off switch for an hour!!!

xx

To be honest, I havn't slept during the day once, I just conk out at like 10pm in the evening and then find myself awake at 5am and cannot for the life of me get back to sleep! Very frustrating :( x

i seem to sleep okay at nights....so far...touch wood...

maybe i am going to bed too late........cos we been going to bed at like 12/1am.........that might explain the afternoon snoozing....lol

note to self...get self to bed earlier...

My tiredness increased at around 28 weeks. I've felt exhausted ever since!

For the past week ive been waking up around 8ish but then come afternoon im soooooo tired. Only got up at 11 today though so hopefully i should have caught up on a little sleep :) xx

its hit me around 34/35 weeks too. i also struggle at night to sleep cause i either get sore hips, ears (cause i cant lie on my back) or i get restless legs or tingly arms. all very annoying!! i am just sleeping when i want to/can and eating when i want to.

yeah im defo more exhausted in the evening, and if i do anything like a couple of hours shoppign im totally wiped out for the day

i try n get to bed by 1130 most nights and spend the day wrecked but not a fan of day time napping, guess i have to try for when baby gets here though lol

cant remember are u on ur maternity now?

I was the same as you samsgirl, at around 35 weeks I just started completely crashing in the afternoon - still like that now. Have no energy (different from being tired) but sleep so badly at nights now!

Yep I'm the same (I'm 34+5) shattered in the afternoon and very often feel the need to have a snooze in the afternoon...I'm really not one for sleeping in the day even when I'm ill. I was so bad Friday when I saw MW she did my bloods again. Not long to go now samsgirl !

yeah im defo more exhausted in the evening, and if i do anything like a couple of hours shoppign im totally wiped out for the day

i try n get to bed by 1130 most nights and spend the day wrecked but not a fan of day time napping, guess i have to try for when baby gets here though lol

cant remember are u on ur maternity now?

yeah, i was lucky enough to finish work before xmas because of the amount of holidays i had saved up......so i can nap whenever :)

i am making the most of my sleep while i can....

everything is now ready for boo boo...nursery ready, bags packed.....house all done...everything...maybe cos i know its all done my body has just kind of given up to reserve energy before the big day...

only thing we need to do it go and pick the car seat up :D

x

Yep I'm the same (I'm 34+5) shattered in the afternoon and very often feel the need to have a snooze in the afternoon...I'm really not one for sleeping in the day even when I'm ill. I was so bad Friday when I saw MW she did my bloods again. Not long to go now samsgirl !

nope....my neice and nephew were both born at 36 weeks....i was born at 37 weeks and my brother was born at 34 weeks....lol....so im hoping im not the only one to go to 42 weeks!!!

2pm was my tiredness wall when I was pregnant, unfortunately I worked up to 39 weeks so no afternoon naps allowed lol

Don't know about 34/35 weeks, try 32 weeks!
I try my hardest not to sleep throughout the day though. Gives me a better chance of sleeping at night because I'm so tired at that point!

been this way for a while. I am totally exhausted. I have put it down to being in pain with my joints cos that makes you tired and the fact I am not sleeping very well at night. I will often have a nap in the afternoon. lol

Tiredness has been my major symptom throughout. Next time I fall asleep in my cheesecake I'll know I'm pregnant lol xxxxxxxxx

I think it feels like the first 12wks all over again I could cry with tiredness, and looking after 3 other children one of which is a never sit still for a moment 15 month old lol I've never been so tried in my life

I noticed my tiredness levels going up at about 34/35 wks. Now, at 36wks+ i am shattered by 3pm. Luckily, my maternity leave has now kicked in and no more work for me. I can have my power naps in the afternoons now and im looking forward to them. I just hope baby chip doesn't come early, gives me a bit of time to myself and prepare the house ready for my little bundle!

Happy sleeping xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back