Tired?

Tanisha

Reaction score
I hear I am suppose to have energy increase. Is it normal to still be exausted. I'm at the point where I don't want to do anything at all. I get headaches all the time too. Is this just one of those "every pregnancy is diffrent" or should I be concerned? I didn't suffer from morning sickness at all. A little nausea every now and then but nothing really bad. I am 14 weeks right now and this is my first pregnancy.

Im on the same page with you....all i wanna do is take naps and sit down....when im out shopping...i have to sit and take breaks...i get out of breathe.....i thought that stuff didnt happen till later....hehehe....are you starting to get a tummy yet.....i am now 17 weeks and showing....im hoping im not the only one!!!

Yes I am getting a tummy. I get out of breath easily too. What concerns me is I am going to Disney World in April and I don't want to be exauhsted there. If I stand for too long I start to get lightheaded. I thought that was suppose to be over by now and then start again later. The second trimester is "suppose" to be full of energy. Oh well, guess everyone is diffrent. :(

im planning a trip myself in may.....mine wont be alot of walking though...mostly laying on the beach.....you should be okay....worse case senario....rent on of those little scooter things .....that should work... :wink:

you read my mind, thats what i was going to do.

My feeling tierd has only just worn off and I am currently 17wks.

Fingers crossed you may start to re-gain energy soon!!!

oh i hope it goes away. i am really looking forward to disney world.

Tanisha & Kelli, are these your first babies?

this is my third child....i didnt work with the other two but am with this one.....i dont remember all of these little pains and symptoms....

oh, I am working, I have no choice I am in the Navy. I work up until the day I deliver.

I still get really tired and im 20 weeks gone, my energy levels have'nt returned yet but im sure they will.

My increase in energy didn't last very long! The back aches make me want to lay down all the time. I can sleep for SO long. I wake up every now and then in the middle of the night, but overall I've been sleeping well.

I go to bed at midnight or maybe 1am and i get up the next day no sooner than 3pm. Im still tired then, i cant do half the things i used to and get light headed after the simplest of chore. Ive always been lazy but its getting out of control Im worried i wont have the staminer (sp?) to keep up with my baby!!! im 25wks. Should i seek help? notice all my posts are at around midnight or l8r!

Kirsty, I hope that you're normal, because I'm the same way! I'm up all through the night and I'm pretty sure I even sleep with my eyes open.

AmberNicole, I too have backaches and even hip pain when I sleep.

I'm sorry for your discomfort, but I can so relate, and it makes me feel better to know others are going through the same thing.

i used to go to bed in the early hours of the morning but i tend to go at about 11-12pm nowadays. the baby has a sleep/wake routine already which is 2.30am...5.30am....10.30am so i generally get up after the third time of being woken up by kicking!! i was exhasted through my first trimester im better now but still lay on the sofa and close my eyes for an hour or so at about 2pm even if i dont sleep i just rest especially if ive had a busy day. i think the "energy burst" that ill these pregnancy books go on about in the second tri should actually read "sort of back to normal as you can now remove your head from your toliet for longer periods of time" xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back