Tired of waiting!

star fish

Reaction score
So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for youhooohoo

Got that song going round and round my head! Have tried poking the bump and giving him a talking to, he's not taking any notice, I'll set supernanny on him if he remains this stubbon after birth....

I was convinced I was in labour last night. Got up at 2 am with back ache and some braxton hicks. Packed up all the last minute stuff into my hospital bag like my toothbrush, and then at 5 am it all went away and I went back to bed decidedly depressed!

Do you think going swimming is a good idea or a bad idea? I thought good for stretching my pelvis but bad if my waters break?

Sigh......... come on Squiggle :poke:

I've never been in this situation before but I guess that if you just do stuff that makes you feel good, that must be good??? I imagine..

Lots of luck! Hope you get to see your lo soon!

xx

Oh no, hope your not kept waiting too long by your little man, im dreading all the waiting around at the end.

No idea about the swimming but they say walking is good so maybe swimming good too? sorry not much help here :(

I know how you feel... I'm trying to keep as busy as poss hoping it starts something off... thought I was on the right track with my show but according to midwife it can happen up to 4 weeks before labour on baby no 1! Getting so uncomfortable now!
Apparently swimming is not good after loosing plug / show though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back