Tired but can't sleep!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Amy0801, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Amy0801

Amy0801 Well-Known Member

This is driving me mad! I'm knackered at the end of the day and will go to bed from about 8pm onwards even just to read for a bit and rest my aching back but I will fall asleep quite quickly but then between 1-4am I am awake tossing and turning trying to keep a pillow between my legs and under my bump! Tonight I have had to get up and shut the windows as there is a strong burning smell outside and it's smells awful! Oh and don't forget the 5 trips to the loo! Then my little baba will decide to have a dance around for a bit and keep me awake a bit longer and then 5am comes and my daughter will come running into the room demanding it's time to get up :( So glad I am on holiday for a week now so will get a rest from work xx

2. princessp

princessp Well-Known Member

I'm exactly the same. I'm so tired all day. I never have a problem getting to sleep, just staying asleep. I usually wake around 3/4 am. I was the same last pregnancy. I think it was preparation for me not having an sleep since baby arrived! Lol!

3. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

I am also the same. If i don't wake every hour, I toss and turn until 3AM in pain. The other morning I gave up at 4:30AM. Just sooooo tired x

4. Mummylumps

Mummylumps Active Member

I am the same, it's very hard. I am generally up and about at 4am because I have given up trying to sleep x