Tired but can't sleep!

Amy0801

Reaction score
This is driving me mad! I'm knackered at the end of the day and will go to bed from about 8pm onwards even just to read for a bit and rest my aching back but I will fall asleep quite quickly but then between 1-4am I am awake tossing and turning trying to keep a pillow between my legs and under my bump! Tonight I have had to get up and shut the windows as there is a strong burning smell outside and it's smells awful! Oh and don't forget the 5 trips to the loo! Then my little baba will decide to have a dance around for a bit and keep me awake a bit longer and then 5am comes and my daughter will come running into the room demanding it's time to get up :( So glad I am on holiday for a week now so will get a rest from work xx

I'm exactly the same. I'm so tired all day. I never have a problem getting to sleep, just staying asleep. I usually wake around 3/4 am. I was the same last pregnancy. I think it was preparation for me not having an sleep since baby arrived! Lol!

I am also the same. If i don't wake every hour, I toss and turn until 3AM in pain. The other morning I gave up at 4:30AM. Just sooooo tired x

I am the same, it's very hard. I am generally up and about at 4am because I have given up trying to sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back