tired and emotional - is this how you felt?

s

Reaction score
My period is due over the weekend and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant - I've got so many of the symptoms including yesterday an increased number of odorless discharges which I thought were signally the start of my period. I did a First Response Test this morning and it's negative but Im not unduly worried as I know they don't always work. I'm really down and tearful. Did you guys feel this too in the early stages?
S

As per my "shattered and emotional" thread I feel it 100%.

I got a faint positive 9-10 days past ovulation (3 days before due) with a Ebay early detection test. The following day I got a positive with a first response. Worth trying an early detection test.

Hi S!

I felt more stressed than tearfull when I 1st found out that I was pregnant!
But now I am so emotional it's unreal. But I suppose every1 Is different.
Good Luck with taking your pregnancy test............ I hope that you will get a BFP. x

I tried two first responce tests, one at 4 days b4 and one at 2 days b4 both showed neg! I felt tired and had some symptons, so even when i was late I didnt really think anything of it! It was only when I went to docs for something else and needed antibiotics, that she told me to go home and do a test as i was 6 days late. It was positive, so did two more the next day and both positive! As docs couldnt give me antibiotics just incase i was preg, i got Bannana flavour med like when i was a kid!!!

Good luck
Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back