Tired...all the time!

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
Anyone else extremely tired all the time just past few days its hit me no amount of sleep helps!

Yep! For the past week in fact. Feel absolutely shattered. Still in bed now after having 12 hours of sleep and don't feel even slightly refreshed. Got to get up for work now :-( Hope this tiredness ends soon..it's so draining x

Hey ladies

I feel your pain :), I felt the same at around the same time as you guys but it has eased off a bit now and I am feeling a bit more 'alive'!!!

hope you feel better soon xxxx

I feel your pain. Although i think my tiredness was at it's worst during tri 1. I'd literally be falling asleep at my desk in the afternoons. Maybe it's our bodys way of preparing us for the lack of sleep we're going to get in a few months?

x

Weeks 14 and 15 I was super sleepy all the time, same as Bee - wanting to crash out at my desk.

I am shattered today as well, but I think that is more because I have severe toothache which kept me up ALLLLLLL night. Grrrrr

I feel your pain. Although i think my tiredness was at it's worst during tri 1. I'd literally be falling asleep at my desk in the afternoons. Maybe it's our bodys way of preparing us for the lack of sleep we're going to get in a few months?

x

Haha im used to that my son still wakes once a night, sort of to check im nearby I think! So at least I didn't get used to lots of sleep before this baby another good reason to have them close together :)

i'm the same but i dont think waking up four or five times a night to pee is helping lol! I just cant get out of bed on a morning and could easily sleep any time of day! xx

ditto to all the above lol never been so tired :( xxx

I was nearly sleeping on the bus today, but I dont tend to sleep at nights for sum reason :(

so I get really tired during the day now xx

I was hoping it would have worn off by now, but I am still constantly exhausted, maybe we've all got it for the whole 9 months!:nap:

so past few weeks ive felt human and good
but as of yesterday i feel i need to sleep all the time, i only wake up once in the night to pee but today i had to keep getting up at work to go for a little wander as i could have easily fell asleep x

I'm tired all the time! Probably because I can't sleep all the way through at night! I sleep for about the first hour, then wake and get fidgety legs and itchy feet!! Take ages to back to sleep, then wake again a few hours later! It's horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back