Tira Ashlee :)

Skyla

Reaction score
Well, since it was this teenage pregnancy forum which helped me to feel really good about my pregnancy, while I was still pregnant, I thought i'd post a piccie of my daughter, a few months down the line :)

This pic is from a few months ago, she's almost 6 months now!!

aww hi skyla! not seen u for ages, we were in the tri's together! how are u both? shes absolutely gorgeous!!!

Nice to hear from you Hun! Tira is absolutely gorgeous, can't believe she's 6 months already! Take care x :hug:

Thanks guys!!

Trix - how's Melissa?!

I'm great thanks :D I'm still living with my parents, both my sisters live out of home so there's enough space for the both of us (Tira and I) :)

She's doing really well, crawling and gurgling etc :p

How are all of your little ones?!

Skyla said:
Thanks guys!!

Trix - how's Melissa?!

I'm great thanks :D I'm still living with my parents, both my sisters live out of home so there's enough space for the both of us (Tira and I) :)

She's doing really well, crawling and gurgling etc :p

How are all of your little ones?!

melissa's very well, thanx i love her 2 bits she the lite of my life!

wow, crawling already! clever tira :clap: :cheer:
are u parents enchanted with her i bet they are!

Aw, well she's very gorgeous indeed :)

Yes, they love her to bits, don't mind her waking them up in the night :p
Seriously, sometimes i think my mum is her mum!! they're great with her :) she's the best thing in my life.

p.s. she can't really crawl very well but she attempts to :p it's more like lying on her stomach with the occassional knee action lol.

Hello!!!! Good to see you back!

She's absolutely gorgeous-and that's a great picture of her

Thank you!!

It's great to be back :D

how are you and Willow?!

Doing well-went back to school on Monday,but it's all grand. :D :D everything's turned out better than i could have expected :lol: :lol:

That's brilliant :) I'm really happy for you :D I guess things have turned out better than expected for me too, I'm pretty sorted for a 16 year old mummy!

Same here :lol: Contrary to popular belief,it's not the end of the world after all :lol: :lol:

lovely pic of Tira, shes gorgeous!
seems like your doing well, keep it up hun :)
xx

Thank you! How are you going with your new little one?!

I hope you're all good :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back