Tips please!!

DayByDay

Reaction score
So me and my man have not been “trying” but we haven’t been not trying if you know what I mean! These last 3 months we’ve been disappointed but not too discouraged as we’re just going with the flow and if it happens it happens but I got my period a few days ago and we both were really upset so we’ve decided to actually try!! I’m asking everyone for wishes and tips! We have done the deed a few days during ovulation according to my app but I know it may not always be right! How many days after your period is best to try? I’d love all the tips I can get thanks in advance

Hi! Welcome. I follow my Flo app and it’s pretty accurate (as long as your cycles are regular). In a 28 day cycle… 7 day period, 7 days after is ovulation, then 14 days later your period starts again. I’d say 4-5 days after your period would be a good time to start if you have normal cycles, 2-3 days if you have shorter cycles. I’m not an expert. I actually follow my body symptoms too. I always get thin stretchy clear discharge at ovulation time. And some cramping. Best of luck to you <3

Hi, docs usually say to ttc during 12 months without any concerns. Getting pregnant might take 6, 8, or ever 12 months, and if you are not 35+, enjoy the process :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back