Tips for using Clear Blue Fertility Monitor?

MelH999

Reaction score
Hi all!

Had a month off and booked a holiday for July, so will prob start again then. I think now I'm finally over my MMC in Jan. I've gone back & forth about just throwing the ttc towel in. .... But then I bought this today!

So I'm going to read through the instructions and see what it is I need to do! First thing I see that's different from normal OPK is you use your first morning wee.

Any tips really appreciated xx

I bought one after TTC for 7 months and fell the first cycle using it. My lo is now 7 months. No tips really, you just use your first pee like you said - it's pretty straightforward. Good luck!

do you think your timing was out before using it?

Thanks for positive feedback x

I'm thinking about getting one, they're expenaive so abit put off. Please update on how you get on x

Yes, I was actually ov'ing earlier than I thought. It gives you high and peak readings so we DTD every day during those days and whether it was a fluke or not it worked!

I'm thinking about getting one, they're expenaive so abit put off. Please update on how you get on x

I got mine off eBay for £60 Inc sticks etc. The lady selling it had used it just the once too before falling.

Yes I just picked one up for £20 with 16 sticks, she also caught on first month after using.... Hopefully I will too! That's why I now don't dare use before my holiday!

Hi MelH999

Is it the advanced monitor you have? I find it really easy to use, I get all confused trying to monitor my cycles so it's great to be able to get it to do everything for you! Once you've set up a new cycle you can't change any of the settings until the next cycle which is a bit annoying, I set the alarm my first cycle, so annoying as you can't stop it till you do a test (ruined a few lay-ins!!).

Getting the dark blue peak days is strangely rewarding and the pregnancy test is really good too - a great big cross and the words pregnant! I have managed to conceive 3 times using the monitor and highly recommend it.

I always buy the sticks from Amazon, seems the cheapest place.

Amy x

I saw this thread and thought 'what the hell' - I found one on eBay for £30 in the end, plus sticks so still not particularly cheap. Again, I don't think I'll get an opportunity this month so it'll be frustrating waiting so long to use it but then hopefully that'll be it! Fingers crossed anyway :-D

What's the difference between the fertility monitor and using a CB digi opk and recording data in an app?

I am considering getting one if I can see the difference between the monitor and the digi opks.

The fertility monitor detects a rise in estrogen as well as LH so provides you with a larger fertility window than the OPKs which only detect LH and therefore just two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back