Tip toeing in quitely, saying (hello)

ree77

Reaction score
Hoooooray!!! I made til 12 weeks now my big question is do you consider the beginning of 12 weeks to be in seond trimester :D or the 13th week? :cry: Just wondering what to consider my self, so I am coming in here quietly!! :D

xoxo Ree

Hiya

I think 13 wks is classed as the 2nd trimester but your practically there anyway so hiya!

Welcome to the next bit!

This is mostly the honeymoon stage but its not completely trouble free, so stick with us and we'll diagnose your little twinges! :D

Hello! :D

Get back in the first trimester for at least another week! ;)

Only joking - nice to have you with us. Be prepared for agonising kicks, pains and hormones that make PMT look positively joyous ;) And also 20 week scans (yay!) and belly movements :)

He he the hormones are such a joy, Im having a real hormonal day today!!!

Glad I'm not the only one. Have been in tears 2 days in a row.

Girls do not try on a pair of your 'before' jeans if you don't want to end up in floods of tears at how fat you've got :D Mine weren't budging over my thighs!! At the weekend I put all my prepregnancy clothes in black bin liners in the attic. Am looking forward to a 'bringing down' ceremony when I've lost the baby weight in about 12 years time!!

Bless you! I had given up on my pre pregnancy clothes ages ago now :( Cant get anything past my thighs, bum and now tum! I had to run off to the toilet for a good old cry today. :( Do you find cyring wears you out? I feel like I need a good sleep now that I have opened the flood gates.

Yeah my eyes are still all sore from yesterday and I felt shattered last night! I just got fed up with feeling so uncomfortable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back