Time is slowing down again!

coruscating17

Reaction score
Thought it was speeding up the last few weeks but when I think about how long there is left in months it seems forever! Watching OBEM has made me want to hold my baby now!

believe me once you hit 20 weeks it flies by, i dunno where the weeks are going x

OBEM makes me soo impatient too!! I just can't wait, although time does seem to be going quickly :) x x

after u've had ur scan it flies by, i remember having mine and i had mine 14 weeks ago, i find looking forward to a specific date helps i.e getting to 27 weeks then getting to 35 is my next one, even midwife appointments are a joy to look forward to because it's one less till i meet my baby xxx

I felt like time was really dragging, but I still can't believe I'm 21 weeks! Like the other girls have said I look at milestones, my next is 24 weeks for v-day and midwife appointment :) I'm also getting really impatient especially as my OH's cousin has just had a baby girl, makes me even more broody for my little man. Saying that though I was working out how many months left and what we still need to buy and do and am very glad I still have a bit of time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back