Time Is Dragging

K X

Reaction score
Not that I amn't enjoying bump, but I think cause it's coming into winter, it seems forever until baba is due. I am soo fat now (well the bump is) I get tired walking to the end of the street!

What makes matters worse is every1 keeps asking me am I sure that it's not twins. My bump is so huge I wont even post a picture on here!

The joys of being a woman! xx

Hey K -

Yep, I can identify with that. It seems that now we are pregnant our size is a matter for public scrutiny and comment. If we weren't, people would probably skirt the issue!

As for time dragging, I've been feeling that but at the same time getting annoyed about the fact that we have nothing done!

Sue

Hi Kx
We'll be moving back to Edinburgh after baby is born - probably next Feb or March. Can't wait actually. Has been great here, but also looking forward to pushing this bunny around the botanics again! Lived in Edinburgh for long time.
Enjoy the time you have left - you'll never have it again. I use to love sitting reading in Waterstones on George Street with coffee and book off the shelf.
With regards to your bump - flaunt it! I'm sure half of us don't realise how lovely we look when pregnant. The size is a pain - I'm also very uncomfortable at the mo. Tired and sleeping not so good! Keep your chin up and when I'm back in Edinburgh - I'll stick you for a lovely long Hot Choccie!!! OK?
Emilia xx

it was dragging for me untill yesterday, i met my new midwife and we confermed my dates together butting me a week ahead, so im in the 3rd tri now, i got my wedding in 3 weeks, then xmas, then baby! its all going to fly by i hope.

Im messureing big for my dates too, i think a few of us on here are big so dont be shy about your bump, post a pic! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back