Time is draaaaging

coruscating17

Reaction score
Just as the title says really. Feel like I've been pregnant forever with nothing to show for it! No bump and no movement just extreme fatigue. I know I shouldn't be impatient but it's hard!

I know what you mean hun, I hit 16 weeks today and feel a bit in limbo. Tummy is swelling slowly but not really got a proper bump yet and haven't felt flutters yet. I have my midwife appointment next Tues and then it'll be countdown to my 20 week scan. I think then we'll feel different as we'll have bumps and will be able to feel bubs move xxx

I've only recently started noticing that time is flying :) it seems like only yesterday that I was telling my parents.

Hang in there it will start moving quickly soon enough :)

At times I feel it is flying by, but then I realise only a few days have past! Think having my midwife next Friday, scan in 3 weeks and wedding in 7+3 weeks, so have so much going on I'm going to be 24 weeks before I know it lol :) well that wishful thinking any ways :) xx

Isn't it just! It feels like forever until my next scan and at the moment i'm just struggling to get through each day with the sickness! It's like time is standing still!!

Kanga how exciting you're getting married! That should keep you busy over the next few weeks!

Yay Kanga! At least you have lots to keep your mind busy:) Hopefully after 20 week scan it will start speeding up but even that seems like ahes away! Seriously can't believe I'm going to be pregnant until July..always thought other people's pregnancies seemed so fast but now I know they're not!!! Want to start feeling baby so I can enjoy being pregnant rather than just feeling ill all the time x

It sounds not long at all when u say it in weeks but then u think about it and there is still half a year to go! :shock: xx

I have only recently settled into being pregnant and have started to enjoy the wait. I'm trying not to wish time away as I'm sure things will move very quickly once the baby arrives. But I felt like time was dragging up until about 16 weeks. I don't have a proper bump yet either - if I stand up straight and pull my tummy in I look normal! xx

I'm in no big rush - but know what you mean, especially about the extreme fatigue - I wonder if people think I'm putting it on because I only have a lil bit of belly rather than a bump.

I get on the tubes with my Baby on Board badge and people look at me as if I'm wearing it for street cred, rather than wearing it because I am tired and need a seat!

All our appointments will start coming soon, midwife, scan etc. They help make you feel more "blooming".

I know I shouldn't be wishing it away as everyone says once baby is here they grow up SO quickly and I want to hold on to this special time, but I guess it's just frustrating not feeling anything yet and wondering if everything is still OK. Hopefully your bump will pop out soon Daydreaming and then those moody tube riders will have to move! They hide their faces in their papers and pretend not to see you don't they?!

Yeah they do. But I'm not too worried yet. Even though I'm tired I can handle standing for a little while - it'll be when I'm fed up of carrying a large weight I will act a bit more sulky.

I worry about all being well in my belly too - but I guess the fact we are tired out suggests our bodies must be doing something right!

I felt like that and the past few weeks for me have just flown by x

I think my pregnancy has dragged too!! Iv heard alot of people say that after 20 weeks it flies :/ but its hasnt so far for me, blurghhh!! Hope it hurries up lol xxx

I feel like my pregnancy is starting to drag as well, but then 9 months is a long time to wait for your bundle of joy :) xxx

I agree, it seems to be draagggiiinng... Everyone says to me 'it'll fly' and 'make the most of it', but it's difficult when you're just looking forward to meeting baby. It's all the anticipation! Think I'll feel better when I've got a proper bump and I can feel baby in there!

Myabe because I am at home but time really feels like it's dragging for me too! I definitely think the wait between scans deliberately slows time down, plus it is such a worrying time that your spending so much time worrying I'm sure this makes everything feel much longer!

For me MAY cannot come soon enough! xxxx

I agree, it seems to be draagggiiinng... Everyone says to me 'it'll fly' and 'make the most of it', but it's difficult when you're just looking forward to meeting baby. It's all the anticipation! Think I'll feel better when I've got a proper bump and I can feel baby in there!

Jacy let me know when you start showing and feeling movement because Im due 2 days after you so Im interested to know your progress! Im not showing or feeling anything yet either...frustrating!x

Jacy let me know when you start showing and feeling movement because Im due 2 days after you so Im interested to know your progress! Im not showing or feeling anything yet either...frustrating!x

Yeh sure :) and vice versa, just in case u start feeling things before me! I've definately got bigger than I was, but you wouldn't be able to notice really.. Bring on the flutters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back