Time for another???

I think go for it if u feel like it.

We are waiting two year but I'm only 22 and I want to be married and go holidays we've moved 3 times and now deserve a break!!! :shock: haha!

But if mine were all like jackson I'd have them close, I just know ill have a screamer nxt time round haha xxxxx

We are currently ntnp and and J is nearly 8 months. I am so tempted to do some OPKs and actually try properly but I work for a fairly small company and I go back to work full time in 2 weeks. When I return I am taking on a more senior job role and we have one girl already pregnant and due in October and yesterday I found out another one is pregnant.

I feel very loyal to my boss and company and would feel just awful telling them if I was pregnant too. however, i'm now 37 and can't not have another child for my company. So we are going to carry on ntnp for a few more months. If it happens in that time, well then it happens.

I am broody as hell though!!

as i said before we're waitin to try again in a year, but im so broody. asked OH if we could try in january instead and got a definite 'no way'
to be honest i dont even understand why its such a big deal for him when it happens, he will be workin, itl be me that looks after dex and a new baby!

for us we always knew that when we had children we would have thwm iyswim....so we have two little boys under 3 ohs career is going well nd im about to embark on mine....for ME the thought of having a child in school and YHEN going back to nppies sleepless nights etc would terrify me x

Nice to see how many other ladies are doing close age gaps. We plan to start TTC soon, though I'm bf so it could take a while. I'm 33 so feel like I need to go for it if I want more. I am worried about morning sickness, I had it very badly.

Nice to see how many other ladies are doing close age gaps. We plan to start TTC soon, though I'm bf so it could take a while. I'm 33 so feel like I need to go for it if I want more. I am worried about morning sickness, I had it very badly.
Hi hun. Both Karate Kid and I are exclusively breastfeeding too, but we are both pregnant again. My AF returned at 10.5 months and I fell pregnant before T was 12 months, so two months of trying. AF usually returns once they drop a few feeds when they are weaning. I feel a bit sicker than last time, which is not great, but I'm lucky not to have bad morning sickness yet. FX it stays away x

Hun I exclusively BF my eldest and was pregnant by the time she was 4 months old lol!! It's tough a close age gap but everyone is different and you may find it a breeze. Can I just mention I think pregnancy affected my milk supply so she kind of dry nursed but I had to begin bottles whenshe was around 7 months xxx

As Karen said I exclusively breast fed and AF came back around 10ish months pp.

Pregnancy has effected my supply but I am nursing through it in the hope that C will self wean. Xx

Thanks girls. Our LO is only 2 months. MW said we should wait until she is 4 months to TTC but I'm thinking around 10 months is more realistic to actually get pregnant. Can I ask when pregnancy started effecting your milk suply? Was it right from the start or a bit later? I'm keen to keep EBFing for the first 6 months so I'm not sure if that would be a problem if I happened to fall pregnant earlier.

Thanks girls. Our LO is only 2 months. MW said we should wait until she is 4 months to TTC but I'm thinking around 10 months is more realistic to actually get pregnant. Can I ask when pregnancy started effecting your milk suply? Was it right from the start or a bit later? I'm keen to keep EBFing for the first 6 months so I'm not sure if that would be a problem if I happened to fall pregnant earlier.

I was one of my first pregnancy symptoms Hun. As C is nearly 12months I have just given him a little cows milk. Xx

that could be a problem for me because our LO has had difficulty putting on weight and we think its to do with a food allergy. I'm on a strict ellimination diet now which seems to be helping but I cant really afford to have suply problems and it's quite likely cows milk is the culprit so falling back on feeding formula may not be a good option.

Last edited:
that could be a problem for me because our LO has had difficulty putting on weight and we think its to do with a food allergy. I'm on a strict ellimination diet now which seems to be helping but I cant really afford to have suply problems and it's quite likely cows milk is the culprit so falling back on feeding formula may not be a good option.

I think it has affected my supply almost immediately too, but since T is only on one feed a day she's not that bothered that not a lot comes out. If you're worried about an allergy and don't want to resort to formula, then maybe it's best to wait til LO is a bit older if you want to keep feeding for as long as possible. Some women can nurse through pregnancy, but you never know if you'll be one of those women until you fall pregnant. x

Hun C had a CMP allergy, I pretty much cut put all dairy but occasionally had cheese.

C is fine with CMP now and doesn't react to it.

I think even though your supply may diminish I think they may just feed more. C was down to three feeds a day. Now two boob feeds and a bottle of cows milk xx

i was weaning and bf when i got preg too, we started ttc at 7 months and got a bfp when DD was 9 months, she self weaned a week after her 1st birthday. pregnancy did upset and reduce my supply too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back