Time for another???

I can't believe you are 17 weeks already Frankie!

Are you finding out gender?

There is 15 months between my younger sister and my youngest brother. They are still super close (aged 24 and 23 now!)

My nephews from my bro and SIL are 19 months apart and on OH's side his bro and SIL are due a little one this month and there will be just a 14 month gap between their youngest 2.

xxxxxx

Lol I know time flies when you're busy not sleeping!
Fingers crossed we'd like to know this time, I've got my scan in 23 days which is actually on my birthday and only 2 days before OH's birthday. That's gonna be our birthday presents as we can't afford to splash out this year.
There's lots of baby and toddler ladies storming the tri's these days x

Yep same here. O will be around 2 years 2 months. Xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'm very broody. But sensible head is telling me no cos I can't afford childcare for 2 kiddies. So I have to wait until at least t bag is 3 which is only 11 months countdown to ttc :) so not that long really.

I don't know how you folk afford 2 close together :) lol

We chop and change our minds depending on how 'good' Eva is at that moment! If she's being a monkey, we're like - only child! If she's being cute and lovely or asleep, we're like - ah, let's have a baby brother or sister...

Contemplated trying as early as October as I'll be 30 (aghh!) but I've started working for myself and am trying to get established so can't be getting all pregnant! But we do want a summer baby so October time would be ideal (this year or next year, though?!).... xx

Thanks ladies!!

I am not even thinking about my labour experience!! Xx

I think on one hand I would like this Xmas and my birthday in April to be unpregnant.... Then try!!!! But conceiving in april/may would mean a jan/feb baby but would like one in the spring so that then means trying next June/July which is a year away!!!!! And thats saying I catch instantly with no problems!! Ahhhh why do I over think everything!!! X

Im very broody and my LO is only 8wks lol

We waited along time for this little man and we would love another so are going to try around Dec time to see if it will happen.

As other have said what will be will be! x

Gosh, thanks everyone. I had a lovely pregnancy and birth, but a horrendous first few weeks with T. No idea what to expect this time. The only reason why I even considered having a second is so that Tilly can have a sibling. I don't really get broody... I just reproduce on demand.

twinkles, sweetie, just go for it! Maybe start NTNP first and see what happens. What will be will be. FX for a BFP before long!!! xx

I think if I was you I'd go for it and be in the get it over and done with mind set...
I keep swaying that I'd like another then one is enough...
W is a very very good baby. But I find him quite a handful, I couldn't imagine having to look after him and feel how I did for 9 months - actually brings me out in a cold sweat haha at the thought! Haha xx

See I had a text book pregnancy and B is at the moment and so far an easy baby! I just know 2nd time around may not be so simple!!! But then it's tough titty, too late!!! X

Haha! Exactly! Too late :) do it... Do it! Haha!!!
See W is a really really good baby too :) I just mean he's into everything he shouldn't - very naughty already!xx

ah i was so sick with alyssa i hated it, i needed to nap and evrything, this time its not been half as bad, im not any more tired than i normally was with a toddler running around. there will be 18 months exactly between mine almost if she comes on her due date lol. i havent found it that bad most of the time being preg with an active toddler but she is really good a lot ofthe time and i have nothing to compare it to either so it could just be me. either way i will be glad to never have to do this again haha

I'm in the "get it out of the way" camp also. I want two, I don't want to "get my life back" then start from scratch all over again

I would ttc tomorrow if hubby would let me and if AF would bloody return!

We will hopefully be trying in September

ah i was so sick with alyssa i hated it, i needed to nap and evrything, this time its not been half as bad, im not any more tired than i normally was with a toddler running around. there will be 18 months exactly between mine almost if she comes on her due date lol. i havent found it that bad most of the time being preg with an active toddler but she is really good a lot ofthe time and i have nothing to compare it to either so it could just be me. either way i will be glad to never have to do this again haha

We have 18 months between our two, I have a newborn and a 18mo. During this pregnancy I found it easier even tho I had a toddler coz I didn't have time to think about how I feel - I was too busy lol!

Now she's here (only 2 weeks in!) I'm finding it ok! I was terrified (unplanned pregnancy!). I'm also so so so glad I never have to do it again and also I'm already in the swing of bottles, weaning and nappy changes so its not as hard as going back to it! ....so go for it! X

Oh wow so many girls with babies born around the same time as mine already pregnant! Congratz girls :)

We were NTNP right from birth, but have moved on about 4 months ago to actively TTC. It took 2 years last time to conceive and I turn 41 this month so I really feel time pressing on me.

I'd say go for it :)

I have 4 packets of pills left then nature is being left to take it's course!! Eeek!! If I catch around Xmas there will be two and a half years between them which is perfect as far as we are concerned. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back