Time for another???

twinkles

Reaction score
Ha!!! I'm thinking more and more about trying for a little brother or sister for B! Work is always going to be a nightmare because I'm self employed owning a beauty salon but I have a staff member who is 21 who is def ready for marriage and kids so I'm thinking I should crack on while she's there!! B is 1 in September, I would like to start trying next may/june after my 31st birthday so we can enjoy another Xmas with B and she would be 2 1/2 when baby arrived....
Or try again sooner this year in oct/nov for a summer baby?!

Anyone else thinking like me?! X

I never went on contraception after my daughter was born ,she is 10 months and 3 weeks and i am 14 weeks pregnant ,I new I wanted to add another baby close together ,if it feels right go for it x

Last edited:
I'm self employed too and reckoned it would be best to get babies out of the way ASAP. So here I am 6 weeks pg with no.2. Tilly will be just under 21 months when baby arrives, all being well. I say if you think it's right for you, then definitely go for it! xxx

Eeeeeeekkkk girls your tempting me!!!!! X

Eeek! Karen congratulations!! So pleased for you!

I say go for it if the circumstances are as good as they're going to get!
I'm sticking with 1 I think!

Do what feels right!

Ideally I want to wait for another year until we NTNP and then actively try from James' second Birthday but we're currently not using any protection [I am using OPK's to avoid fertile times though]

I am very much of the mindset 'what will be will be'

xxxxxx

We will be trying in dec/jan for number 2. I want mine very close together and don't want to wait till I'm too old. Currently 30 yrs old xxx

omg karen! congratulations! so pleased for you!!!!!!

im allowed to try again in a year, hoping for a 3 year age gap so that dex will start nursery as another arrives!!

Oh gosh, I sway between wanting another one and Harry being an only child! If we do ever have another one it'll be when Harry starts school, so when he's at least 4/5.
I can however totally understand why people decide to have them close together. I just personally couldn't do it! Xxx

Sounds awful but I am very much in the get it out of the way camp! I am 5weeks pregnant and there will be a 20 month age gap between C and bub 2.

If you feel it is right for you then I say why not Hun? I do think that the early days will be tough but if I don't wait until C is at school I think it will be tough regardless! Xx

do it, i think its much better to have them close in age before you get used to sleep and luxuries like having nice hair lol

Go for it if the time feels right hun, I'm coming off the pill in September when Greyson will be 13 months - I'd start sooner but I don't want a June baby lol (far too many birthdays already haha!). In an ideal world I'd like to wait until he was 3 before starting again - but I'll be 35 in February so feel that time's ticking!

YES, if you want another then go for it.
I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant and William is only 8 months. It'll be hard work whatever the age gap so we just thought lets go for it. There'll be just short of 14 months between mine if on time x

Omg karen & KK i didnt know! congrats!!

We are going to NTNP this time next year x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I can't believe you are 17 weeks already Frankie!

Are you finding out gender?

There is 15 months between my younger sister and my youngest brother. They are still super close (aged 24 and 23 now!)

My nephews from my bro and SIL are 19 months apart and on OH's side his bro and SIL are due a little one this month and there will be just a 14 month gap between their youngest 2.

xxxxxx

All these pregnancies! I didn't know!!! Congratulations girls!!!! Think I best start catching up!!!!! We have a holiday booked in September then B will be 1, then I think we will start trying!!! X

Omg congratulations girls!!! I sway between starting to try at Xmas and not wanting another at all! But I know I want one really, I think it's just the thought of the sleepless nights and the nightmare at wok putting me off!! I'm def not ready yet, I only just feel normal again! Xx

I'm still in the 'not having another child' camp. I'm still not over the trauma of Toby's birth ha ha!

Seriously though if he was a better sleeper and an easier child (don't get me wrong he's amazing, but is constantly on the go) then I'd prob be feeling very broody around now.

I think if you're felling the way you are then it's prob about time for you.

Exciting! Look forward to you bfp announcement x

Congratulations Karen & KK!! :)

I'm majorly broody, but no no nooo - the thought of starting all over again with labour, sleepless nights etc makes me cringe! My OH says he doesn't want anymore, but I reckon by the time Ethan's about 3, he'll come round to the idea & have one more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back