Tilted cervix?

milkybar

Reaction score
I was reading a magazine the other day and there was a small doctors Q&A included - one of the Qs was someone saying they only ever bleed on half their tampon/pad and why is that. The doc answer said this is likely due to a tilted cervix and nothing to worry about.
I've never considered it before but reading that made me realise it often happens to me also. So whilst not a problem, could it be if looked at from a TTC pov? Does anyone have any experience with tilted cervix? I'm hoping this isn't an issue for good swimmers!

I have this and conceived in 3 months. it really doesn't make a difference so don't worry

I agree, my friend only found out about a tilted uterus when she was pregnant, they said it would fix itself as the pregnancy progressed, she had absolutely no problem getting pregnant straight away x

Ah wonderful, that's great to hear it shouldn't be an issue! Thanks a lot x

It shouldn't effect you conceiving. My uterus was tilted / retroverted at the 12 week scan & had rectified itself by the 20 week scan.

Oh that is interesting I have the same issue with the bleeding so I wonder if I have one too. I've had lots of scans and tests under the fertility clinic and noone has ever mentioned it though. I wonder if that might also be why I can't reach it, ever, I just thought I had short fingers!

I have a tilted cervix and got my bfp a week ago at the age of 44. Good luck.

OMG Syd, how did I miss this?! Congratulations!!! Xxx

Thanks so much :) Early days but I'm hopeful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back