Tillytots

Bloom

Reaction score
Good luck on your scan tomorrow. :cheer:
What time is it and are you still hoping to find out the sex.

Im guessing BOY :think:

awwwww thankyou girls!! Its nice and early... 9AM :cheer: :cheer: I have to catch the train tommorrow and do some shopping afterwards so Il be a while before I get back, proabably about 12

Ive been having nightmares about it that things arent well but Im probably being silly. Do I need to drink water before I go for this one? I dont think I do but thought I better check with you.

I think BOY still, Ive thought boy from day one and always have boy dreams, even the little baby who I dreamt of on the morning I got my BFP was a little boy. WIth my history of guessing though its always the opposite of what I think or say :rotfl: So....prob a girl :D

xxx

i just drank half a can of coke to wake the baby up and make sure he kept his legs open :)
manda xx

LOL - I got a can of coke yeaterday to take with me tommorrow :wink:

xx

I dont think you need to fill your bladder put i would have a drink anyway.

I did the whole coke thing to and i had a kit kat just before but it didnt work for me! She wasnt behaving for mummy!

I ate Haribo before I went in and she was going mental. I sussed this a few days earlier when I had Haribo Milky Mix an hour before bedtime and she wouldn't sit still for hours, obviously has the same tolerance for sugar as her mother :D

I just drank half a pint of cordial and ate sugar and everything went really well. You shouldn't have a problem seeing the baby clearly because you're naturally slim so don't worry too much about the drinking.

I am so excited for your scan but you are SO having a BOY! :hug:

Aww how exciting!! I've got mine tomorrow too and had been wondering about the full bladder thing. Going to go with the consensus and try the can of coke test too. I find my bubs wakes up nicely for M&S percy pig sweets. Could take out shares at the moment for the amount I'm getting through....

Just out of interest, the letter I had about my 20 wk scan said to take a wee sample in as well. Never heard of that before - is that normal?

Good luck for tomorrow girlie! :D

20 weeks already eh? :)

Have a nice cold can of coke and some choc - get that baby moving :D

Good luck for tomorrow! :dance:

I ate a marsbar before mine and drank a bottle of coke but baby still hardly moved. It's so lazy! I can see future issues about it not cleaning it's room :lol:

Can of coke worked for me!! and I'm a right bloater so I went with a full bladder and the pics were great. Baby was jigging around like good un and flashed his manhood for everyone to see................he is VERY well endowed mind, his daddy ws so proud!![/b]........................................... bump makes 3 I soooo love m and s percy pig sweets. Going in to town shopping tomorrow and I have to get some!!

thankyou everyone!! :hug:

I LOVE PERCY PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to get some tommorrow :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

oooh, good luck tomorrow!!! :hug: :cheer: :dance: :clap: Its well exciting! I think your having a girl, but i reckon thats just cos im used to seeing your pink ticker :rotfl:

I know, I like my pink ticker but Im secretly hoping team blue. I wont be disappointed with pink though at all :D Ive just got used to the idea of blue

xx

Oooo good luck!!

You dont need to have a full bladder for 20 week scan as baby and uterus are big enough to be seen clearly :D

:cheer:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun
im guessing GIRL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27