Tiiiiiiirrreeeedddd!!!!!

Kayelle

Reaction score
I've obv felt bit more tired as time goes on but wow has it hit me in last few days! Is it normal to become exhausted completly? I'm usually active in that I spend most of day cleaning , walking dogs, etc, but I hoovered about an hour ago and still feel sick :-( just suddenly feel so different

oh yes....everything become much harder in the last few weeks....everything is an effort x

Oh yes its totally normal!! I am exhausted most of the time. It has become deadly for me to sit for longer than half an hour cos I may fall asleep. lol

Totally normal hon! Tri 1 tiredness comes back with a vengeance in tri 3! You do get a spurt of energy at the end again just before LO arrives...

Don't tell me this!! I'm still working til 37 weeks so can't afford to get exhausted!! lol Am on half term this week and I think having to go back for 4 weeks after having a week off is going to be a complete killer. Embracing the lie ins this week! Most of the time I'm fine but seem to have odd days where even getting ready to go to work makes me feel like I need to go back to bed for 2 hours. Can't ever imagine having enough energy to 'nest'!!

I'm planning to work til 40 weeks!! I'd better get some red bull ;) xx

Gosh, glad its not just in my head but Sooo knackered, not sleeping cos I'm so uncomfy, and oh is worried and wakes whenever I move so he is tired and I feel bad :-( x

40 weeks...omg.......i cant stay awake all day...i just couldnt have. xx

Omg I couldn't go to work now! Glad I'm done!! The thought of you guys working makes me tired!

Helly I worked up until 37 weeks. The last 4 weeks nearly killed me with tiredness but I managed it. It is possible but is also a struggle. Just be prepared. If ur boss is understanding u should be ok. I was handing over to a colleague sonic was quite good as I let her take the reins and I took a back seat! Make the most of ur maternity cover!!

This past week its really hit me, feel so tired all the time.... I'm just glad its my last week in work :D x

Gosh, glad its not just in my head but Sooo knackered, not sleeping cos I'm so uncomfy, and oh is worried and wakes whenever I move so he is tired and I feel bad :-( x

mines doing that!!! I told him to relax but he just worries all the time. lol

It's sweet isn't it, but makes you feel guilty ! I walked into a gate and got a bruise on bump, I had to sit rest of evening and be told I had to be more careful lol

I know he has been great this week felt so rough and he has run me a lavender bath and helped me get in and out and even tucked me in bed the other night. Not easy to do when you have a duvet. Didn't have the heart to tell him it was so tight I couldn't breath. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back