Tight bump

Tillytots

Reaction score
AGHHHHHHH my bump is soo tight it hurts! :cry: Anyone else like this??

x

Im not suprised looking at the size of you :shock:

I had a few days where i thought i was going to pop its probaly when baby is in a different postion.

Oh iam so glad some one has the same, sorry that sounded bad :oops: . But today if feel like my little one is trying to tear my stomach in to. There has been no let up all day and im found it hard to get comfy in bed last night. I was starting to wonder if this was normal. I have found my bump to be more full in the evenings and can't eat a full meal there just dosn't seem to be any room.
Buts all worth it for my little penguin :D
Sarah

:lol: I know hun...Ive even got a waddle already :shock: Its so heavy! You know when you've eaten too much you feel sick and cant move....thats what its like but worse! How on earth will I last until MAY?! :think:

x

Ooo I know this well :roll:

My LO likes to try to turn round after I've eaten my dinner in the evening. Never before, but after. Then my tum feels so tight and the skin so taut over it I feel like I am going to burst.

Luckily it passes and it only happens once, sometimes twice a day when Baby turns round.

I do notice my bump gets way bigger then also, thinner but more outward. Kicks feel different also :lol:

My bump is surrounded in several inches of padding so still feels squidgy :oops: I'm gonna be eating rabbit food for the last part of the year :lol:

It's mornings I find worse - wake, stretch arms, realise what a big mistake that was and curl up again. I think I may need to do stretching exercises as it really hurts me to stretch and I'm sure I read about them in at least one pregnancy book. It's bad in the evenings too though, I often come home from work and complain that there's not enough room for a baby in there!

My bump was really tight last night when I was trying to sleep - It really hurt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back