Ticker Help Needed!

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
im trying to create a ticker for my daughter and everytime i put her birthday in (it was yesterday) at the end it says her birthday is today :? yet when i change the date to the 18th it says that she is 1yr and 2days old! :?

im baffled :lol: any ideas anyone? :lol:

yer i was thank god it wasnt just me thort i was going mad :lol: going to try one of the others now see if i can do it on one of them :lol:

thanks for your help :D

hey bubble dreamer. what did u do for your lil girls first bday...
she is the closest age to Dior on here so il be asking u lots of questions :)

the next closest to dior is about 9months

:lol: thats fine huni ask away :lol:

didnt do much tbh had the inlaws come round in the morning :roll: and then took both the kids to kids kingdom though beth only lasted about half an hour before she fell asleep :lol:

what did you do for Dior's birthday?

took her to the sea life centre for the day.. she loved it..

aww bless her we took beth to the sealife centre about 4months ago i think it was they have a little theme park next to it too and she went on a few of the little rides n we won lots of teddy bears from the grab machines for her :lol: she was exhausted by the end of the day have never known her to sleep so well :lol:

awww bless....

i totaly love this age Dior is really getting her own personality

she has just learnt to say "tah"

every thing is "tah" now and when she is doing something naughty she says "tah" lol

:lol: beth says 'tah' when she wants something you should see the tantrums i get when i tell her she cant have it :lol: her newest one is 'o dear' everytime she makes a mess :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back