Thumbs up for Sainsburys nappies

TaffyRose

Reaction score
I have always been a big fan of Little Angels nappies, however recently Max seems to be weeing loads at night and most mornings he's soaked through, which I think is waking him up early and giving him a really sore bum. I was shopping yesterday in Sainsburys and thought what the hell, it's about the only own brand I haven't tried over the last 11 months. They have an extra layer at the front of the nappy, which I thought might help especially with a boy and bingo! Max didn't wake up until 8am this morning and although his nappy was bulging with wee and the biggest poo I'd ever seen there was no leaks :) Fingers crossed we also have more 8am starts now xxx

Excellent news....well worth it! :)

Are they a lot more expensive? X

No I think they are comparable with Little Angels, they are doing 2 packs for £10 so no more expensive :) xxx

I pick up a pack next time I'm in, James is a proper night-time wee'er. Pampers still just about keep him from leaking through but he must be able to feel it?? I am sure it doesn't feel nice!

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I pick up a pack next time I'm in, James is a proper night-time wee'er. Pampers still just about keep him from leaking through but he must be able to feel it?? I am sure it doesn't feel nice!

xxxxxx

Maybe this is why James is wakening early Hun? It's worth a go? Xx

That's what I thought, I was even getting to the stage where I was considering changing him during the night but really didn't want to go this route as it would wake him up. it can't feel nice to have that next to your skin for 8+ hours. But this morning there was definitely an improvement in his nappy rash and he slept in so fx the nappy kept the moisture away from his skin a bit better. That plus using Metanium which I have found is an amazing cream for nappy rash. I'd say they are definitely worth trying xxx

Maybe this is why James is wakening early Hun? It's worth a go? Xx

I thought this as I was typing!

He hasn't got nappy rash or anything but he def has a full nappy every morning so I need to try some different ones!!

xxxxxxx

These are magic nappies!! Max slept in until 8am this morning and has just got up from a 3 hour nap!! :shock: xxx

Last edited:
we've tried sainsburys ones and again im not overly impressed with how much they hold.
Arthur wakes to a heavy full nappy, so i just use pampers at night which hold it but if he poo's too then it just leaks, little angels gave him a right sore bum, as i've heard they arn't bio degradable and this is why :(
have you tried the aldi ones? they are quite good think i paid £4.50 for 50 of them.
They are ok for the day and regular changes but i wouldnt put him in any other than pampers at night xx

It's funny how everyone seems to get on with different brands as pampers are a no go for us, they gave max awful nappy rash and leaked nearly every night xxx

we've tried sainsburys ones and again im not overly impressed with how much they hold.
Arthur wakes to a heavy full nappy, so i just use pampers at night which hold it but if he poo's too then it just leaks, little angels gave him a right sore bum, as i've heard they arn't bio degradable and this is why :(
have you tried the aldi ones? they are quite good think i paid £4.50 for 50 of them.
They are ok for the day and regular changes but i wouldnt put him in any other than pampers at night xx

The majority of nappies aren't biodegradable Hun, or at the most 80% biodegradable. I think Naty make a cheap ish biodegradable. I've not heard of any difference between any other nappy brand, but Naty and other "Eco disposables" don't use so many nasty chemicals, if that's something you'd like to look into xx

I think I've seen Naty in Boots? I think one of my friend used them, once again she said they were great for day but she wouldn't trust them to hold everything overnight xxx

We use Naty during the day if we are away as I CBA to get organised with my reusables before a trip, I love them and I only wish I could use them at night but I simply can't as C wets through everything even reusables with a liner!!??

We use Pampers baby dry at night, interestingly I have never thought about a heavily wetted nappy causing him to wake early?! Makes sense though!!

I think I will try the Sainsbury's nappies.

Xx

Worth a try KK, maybe see if any friends use them and pinch a couple to try at night. I put a Sainsbury nappy up against a Pampers one this evening as I think the Sainsburys one is more generous in size. They seem to come up higher at the front, which I think helps especially with a boy xx

Worth a try KK, maybe see if any friends use them and pinch a couple to try at night. I put a Sainsbury nappy up against a Pampers one this evening as I think the Sainsburys one is more generous in size. They seem to come up higher at the front, which I think helps especially with a boy xx

Thanks Hun I will report back!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back