Thrush

Yess

Reaction score
Having never had it before, I *think* I have it now!
Swollen, sore vulva & itching.

Bought canesten but doesn't seem to be helping. I did only buy it yesterday though.

Just looking for some advice for relief please? Or if you've had it whilst pregnant, how you got rid? (I am 9 weeks) 💋

I've currently got thrush too. It's irritating.

Natural yogurt works wonders for thrush. Eat some and also use it on yourself down below. Sounds gross but it really works!

Thank you! Will give that a go tomorrow! xx

I've had it this pregnancy and am a recurrent sufferer even when not pregnant. You can use canestan pessary along with the cream for the external symptoms. Once you have cleared it, get yourself some wrights coal tar soap and start using it to wash your lady bits, it's a great preventative and works great for me.
If you do feel it starting again at any point insert a garlic clove overnight for a natural remedy. You can thread some thread through the clove long enough to leave outside your body for easy removal in the morning, this also works a treat if you use it as soon as your symptoms start.
Hope it clears up soon for you it's really horrible xx

Try the pessary....you put it in when you go to bed at night. I have had thrush a couple of times and find it the best.
Safe to use whilst pg too :)

Also treat your partner if you've had sex recently as he'll just pass it back to you. They don't get as much of the symptoms as we do so he may have not noticed x

I actually got checked out at Dr's.. No thrush present.. Just swelling which is causing the pain/itch.
Thanks everyone for advice. Shall remember if I ever suffer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back