Thrush

Les1504

Reaction score
My LO has developed white patches on his bottom and today I noticed he had white spots in his mouth. After googling it looks a lot like thrush! Does anyone have any experience of it? Thanks!

O had oral thrush as a tiny baby, we took her to the go and were give. Drops and then cream when they didn't work... Maybe book an appt? Xx

Harry had it when he was tiny, it was really bad in his mouth. We got a medicine called nystatin which really helped. We needed a 2 week dose of it but I think when it's quite mild you only really need a 1 week course of it. It started working quickly for Harry too. It was just our Hv who prescribed us it so maybe just have a wee word with her or your GP. Hope it's sorted soon Hun! Xxx

Ethan's had thrush on his bum, but it wasn't white spots, it was red and sore. Doc said its nappy rash if its on the cheeks, but tends to be thrush if its down all the cracks and crevices. He gave us some thrush cream and it went within a few days xx

Nystatin works wonders.

It won't be bothering him, so don't worry about that.
Just speak to GP, get drops/cream, problem solved. :) xx

Thanks girls! I took him to see the GP yesterday and he's got the nystatin and a cream for his bottom! I hope it clears up quickly it just looks so horrible! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back