Thrush

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I think I have thrush in my nipples :| Tyler has his 6 week check next week, would they prescribe something to us then or would I need to make another appt??

I would go docs sooner maybe as it starts to get really painful. I was just feeding Kynon and thinking the same we've just had it as well

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The appts Tuesday at 10.50 am I can't imagine getting one sooner??

U should try for an earlier one it an be painful for baby to feed with thrush so may not feed very well.. I'd class it as an urgent app.. Trust me u don't want to get it bad!!

Oh Hun so sorry to hear that. Fin and I had it at 3 weeks....he had spots on his bum but i thought it was nappy rash. My nips then started hurting and it was v v uncomfortable. Try and get your 6 week check re-arranged for Monday if u can? They will give u liquid nystatin for Tyler's mouth and some cream (2 separate tubes) for your nipples and Tyler's bum. It's quite horrid but it will feel better after a few days. Do check with your docs how long u put crream on as my doc was not clear with me.

You could always call in the chemist if your in pain for some caneston for your nipples not sure if the mouth stuff is available over the counter though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

U can't get oral meds for baby has to be prescribed.. Annoyed me coz divvy doc didn't prescribe lily anything when I got mine :wall: had to make another appointment it was ridiculous!
Defo grab some canesten in the meantime though to use tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back