Thrush treatment?

charlene09

Reaction score
Just wondering can I treat for thrush even if I'm not sure if it is that. I really think it is though as it's all the same symptoms as a yeast infection. I have the right medication to treat. Clotrimazole and canesten cream?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I tried natural methods and it wouldn't go. I was prescribed the caneston pessary (but inserted with finger not applicator) and it went away really quickly x

I have the internal pessary and external cream both sealed prescribed from my GP when they said I had it about 8 weeks ago but I knew I didn't. X

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My doctor said the pessary would do it for me (i noticed the improvement next day) so up to you if
You want to try that first.. I suppose if they've given you that you can rule out thrush? If it improves you'll know that it was that and if it doesn't, they'll need to investigate you more :) x

I was given the pessary yesterday. I thought my waters had broken but the doctor said it was more likely to be watery discharge from the thrush! I was completely shocked as I have no symptoms at all, no itching, burning on weeing and no soreness. I am not sure it is thrush if I'm honest but I used the pessary anyway and the symptoms I had yesterday just seem worse! I feel like I have an infection. My lower abdo and back is so sore plus I feel so groggy! Headaches, sickness and fatigued! Nothing I would usually associate with thrush

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back