Thrush and TTC

jadeb

Reaction score
Got a flashing smiley this morning but I've got thrush so can't dtd! Last cycle I had 8 flashing smileys then af arrived the day after my 8th flashing smiley... Never actually got a solid. As I have a flashing one today by the time it clears up do you reckon that I would have missed my window? I see many people have said they've got 6 flashing, 5 flashing etc before the solid rather than the two they say u get on the box before solid smiley so hopefully I won't ovulate til the end of the week.... I've not got any more tests left as I used up the 5 I had left and were not going to use them for a few months as its putting pressure on us.
X

I got 7 flashing smileys before my solid, get to the pharmacy they might be able to give you something to help clear it up quickly, like an oral tablet and pessary, like you said I wouldnt recommend dtd when you have it as can pass it to OH and so on ends up being something that will take much longer to clear than spending a few days getting things sorted with treatment :) Ive used the boots own brand before, good luck!

Last edited:
I picked up the pessary treatment earlier so hoping it will clear up in a few days! It's a nightmare lol! I started getting symptoms of thrush a few days ago so haven't dtd for a few days just incase it was but hopefully in a few days we shall get back to it! I wasn't expecting a flashing face so early as my cycles are usually 45 days ish so going by that I'm not due to ovulate for a few weeks yet! X

Thats about my luck I got my frist solid yesterday and OH is away til tonight haha! Have you got any of the cheap ones to test this afternoon to check for LH surge too ? (Im no expert btw but a few weeks on here and the ladies have me sorted haha!)

No I haven't got any :( I've been using them for 6 months and they really out pressure on us so not going to use them for a while- I just wanted to use the 5 I had left from last cycle and got an empty O for the last 4 days and then my flashy today. Part of me wants to carry on but ive managed to resist buying some today. I shall test in 2 weeks and if I have no luck then ill test again 2 weeks later. Just wish I had a normal cycle instead of every other month! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back