Threw up at work today?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Laura1992, May 25, 2016.

1. Laura1992

Laura1992 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

I've had no real morning sickness so far (6 weeks), but today I went to the bathroom at work, and the toilet smelt really strongly of disinfectant. I hadn't been feeling nauseous, but I suddenly started to gag and then was sick. It was so sudden! Then I walked out feeling fine. Does that sound pregnancy related? I feel like it must be, because I'm never sick like that, but it was very strange!

2. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

Sounds very pregnancy related. I thought I was over my sickness, however, last night, I laid in bed and I remembered the the pie I had eaten for tea (very nice at the time) only I don't think I should have thought about it, as gagged instantly and legged it to the loo..... Threw up twice and was absolutely fine.
    It happened at the beginning, I use to do Pizza and wine wednesday with a friend, I invited her over for pizza and alcohol free wine instead but all day I kept thinking about the pizza and it made me so sick..... never even ate it. I haven't managed to eat it since being pregnant either lol x

3. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the start of it x

4. Laura1992

Laura1992 Well-Known Member

I'm now feeling nauseous since posting that and having some acid reflux. Glad I'm getting some symptoms again, but blehhh :(