Three positives then all negatives

Ned

Reaction score
Hi, I have no idea when I ovulated this month as I think I missed it even though I was using ovulation tests. They got darker for a couple of days but never dark enough to be positive. Anyway, it got to CD24 last friday and I was feeling crampy so I took a FRER and it was a very very faint positive. I couldn't believe it. On saturday evening I took a Superdrug early pregnancy test and again, it was positive. Getting excited now! The next morning I did the other Superdrug test from the box and it was faint, and less pink than the previous evening, but positive within a few minutes.
Since then, I have only had negatives (and they were definite negatives, nothing there at all) on FRER and Superdrug tests. The trouble is, I have no idea where I am in my cycle with regards to ovulation. I've read a lot about chemical pregnancies and was wondering whether this sounds like one to anyone out there? I'd have thought the pregnancy tests would get a bit darker by now if the first ones were correct. I am a little bit obsessed now and wish I hadn't done a test in the first place!
Any opinions as to what could have happened will be greatly received. Thank you :)

It could possbly be a chemical hun. Test again in a few days if AF doesnt show.
Fx for you

I agree it could have been a chemical. I got a couple of very faint positives in December then AF arrived. I checked after AF and there was nothing.

They are really common but people only notice them because we test early. Hopefully it's not but I would re test in a few days.

Good luck xx

It did seem a bit too good to be true as its my first cycle since a TFMR at 13 weeks due to Edward's syndrome, back in November. I won't give up hope quite yet though! I'll test again at the weekend. Thanks both xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back