Threatened miscarriage maybe

AmarisS

Reaction score
I started bleeding on the 22nd of September at 3am after already having a cycle earlier this month no cramping or fever it seemed like it stopped and then like 10am it became heavy around 3:30pm I went to the hospital they said my potassium and hemoglobin levels were slightly low and my Hcg was negative they did an exam and said my cervix is closed and it was probably a 2nd period which does not and never happened except for once in my life and it was spotting not as heavy as it is now its been 2 days and im still bleeding ive looked things up because the hospital just left me uncertain and uneasy and it says it may be a threatened miscarriage because my cervix is closed but how could that be if my hospital blood hcg test was negative..I need any help or answers anyone has for please feel free to respond.

I've never been pregnant or had a miscarriage before..also I think I may have stopped bleeding today and I found out that this is my ovulation week that ends tomorrow

This all sounds very strange! I’m so sorry that you’ve been going through so much, and that the hospital left you confused. :( If I was you, I would definitely wonder what was going on! The blood hcg tests are very “sensitive” with the count of how much you have/don’t have. Is that what they had you do in the hospital? Depending on how long ago your “real” period was, it would be too early to already have implanted and built up hcg, and that early I don’t think you would be having so much bleeding, etc. as what they call a “chemical pregnancy.” I don’t know that this helped anything, but hopefully others will have better replies for you. Get well soon. <3

Thank you for your reply yes it was only like 12 days after my last period I started bleeding and went to the hospital and they did the blood test to see if I was pregnant by hcg they said it was negative but when the nurse did my pelvic exam she said my cervix is closed then had a strange look on her face. Which worried me then she went on to say that it was probably a second period...like "probably" I was like excuse me so you don't kno inside my head like at that point my brain left the building I was sitting there like I was in limbo..and hoped that doctor Google could give me the answers I seek/ these forums. I've stopped bleeding like yesterday but whats odd to me is a ovulation calculator said that I started ovulating on the 22nd-26th the 22nd was the day I started bleeding at 3am and I stopped yesterday today is the 26th..Why would I bleed my entire ovulation and this had never happened to before ever not bleeding as heavy and for so many days after already having a period..please anyone that has experienced this or know in info don't hesitate to reply thank you.

Have you experienced any stress lately? Your body might react in this way if you are under the stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back