Thread veins :(

H16

Reaction score
Omg I am so upset - had a bath this morning and noticed I have quite a few patches of thread veins (spider veins) appearing all over my legs, mostly near my knees. Gutted :(

They look ugly and as I am so pale they are really obvious. Bit gutted as I liked my legs before pregnancy and very often these veins don't disappear after you give birth :(

Anyone else suffering with these? x

I've got some on my hips but am now starting to get them on my stomach too. Hoping I don't end up being covered in them.

I've got a couple on my stomach but I' assumed they'd go after pregnancy? x

Sometimes if you are lucky they will fade or dissapear completely but most don't. Both my mum and my nan ended up with theirs permanently :( x

I am getting them round my ankles :( I had a mild varicose vein before I was pregnant and it has also got a lost worse :( I am dreading what that is going to do when I get bigger, I knew I'd need to get it removed at some point, but it looks like I'll need to do it soon, I can't even look at it without feeling ill!

I had a few before I was pregnant from being on my feet in work but keep finding more now :(
Don't want old lady legs!! You can propbably get rid of them through a operation. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back