Thoughts please

tootie

Reaction score
Hi girls

So I just want some thoughts please of that's ok?

AF is due tomorrow. Friday morning I took an ic and got the faintest of faint lines. (pic 1). So after two previous miscarriages I thought I would just be patient and wait two days to see if the line was darker. So with FMU on Sunday morning I did another ic (pic 2). As you can see, it was negative. So I was gutted but we had a lovely mothering Sunday.

As I still had tender boobies and very occasional waves of nausea I popped out to asda a picked up a couple of their tests. God knows why. But after a two hour hold I got picture 3. Wtf is going on? Why didn't the ic yesterday show anything? Am I having an early miscarriage/chemical again? Last pic (4) taken about 30mins after taking the test.

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated because I am doing my own head in x

Attachments

• 2016-03-04 09.01.10.jpg
    2016-03-04 09.01.10.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 43
  • 2016-03-07 16.43.11.jpg
    2016-03-07 16.43.11.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 2016-03-07 16.43.47.jpg
    2016-03-07 16.43.47.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 47
  • 2016-03-07 16.44.11.jpg
    2016-03-07 16.44.11.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 40
I can see a line in the second ic.
Your defo pregnant tho x

I'd say BFP! took me ages to get a line on an Internet cheapie and got better lines on asda tests / frers. Congratulations :yay:

xxx

Your definitely pg hun, congrats and good luck for a sticky bean xx

Definitely Bfp Tootie! !!
I've missed you been wandering how you were doing my lovely :)

Congratulations

xxxxxx

Congratulations tootie. Got everything crossed that this is your sticky! xx

Sometimes ICs are shit Ive heard people getting faints way into the pregnancy.

Id do a digi when af is due, itll deffo pick it up with that line.

I can see lines on all though.

xxxx

Id say ur def pg! ICs never work for me....I am 7 wks now and still only getting a very faint line. On my son I didnt get a bfp at all with them.
Congrats!

I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for taking the time to reply.

Clover I'm sorry I haven't been about much, I've been lurking but was trying to give ttc a back seat as I was obsessed lol, didn't work though to be honest! How are you doing? Xx

MrsS thank you, I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed but you know when you're just at that point where you just cannot actually imagine holding another baby that you made in your arms? And after two mc I just struggle to get past the doomed feeling Xx

Last edited:
I really don't blame you for taking a step back , I may have to do the same thing after this cycle as I'm getting so stressed with TTC

Nice to see you back sweetie :D

Xxxxxxx

I cannot thank each and every one of you for taking the time to reply.

Clover I'm sorry I haven't been about much, I've been lurking but was trying to give ttc a back seat as I was obsessed lol, didn't work though to be honest! How are you doing? Xx

MrsS thank you, I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed but you know when you're just at that point where you just cannot actually imagine holding another baby that you made in your arms? And after two mc I just struggle to get past the doomed feeling Xx

Absolutely know what you mean. I have the thought every day that I won't get to experience being a mummy to a little baby again. If I manage to get pregnant again I know I'll be a wreck for the first while of the pregnancy! I really do have everything crossed for you, you deserve this so much xx

I'll be trying to have a little break after this cycle too. Its getting to me way too much xx

Last edited:
I can defo see something in second pic so I would go for BFP to cos that's an amazing line. Do a digi with a line like that and set your mind at ease :)

Thank you girls xx so much xx wishing those of you who haven't yet got their bfp theirs very soon xxx :hug:

Hope this sticks. Please God xx

Defo a bfp. Congrats. I got my bfp with asda hpts. I only tested because of a dream lol. All best

Yay, so lovely to see this tootie, huge congratulations :)
Now you stay put little bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back