thoughts please

claire2602

Reaction score
Had docs appt today - i mentioned yow i was on cd90 with agonising period pains for last 2weeks. she prescribed ke prigesterone hormone tabs to induce a bleed. im wary about taking them incase tuey do damage than good! last progesterone bloods were taken in like april and were at level 1. so if they are tye same now ive got nothing to loose! what would you guys do - take them in the hope of kickstarting a regular cycle or ride it out and see what happens naturally? xx

I would personally take a preg test, just to rule it out and then if negative, I would take them to kickstart things. I am not familiar with these tabs though so not sure what you mean about them doing more harm than good? are there bad side effects? x

Last edited:
I would not BD for 2weeks encase you still ovulate and then at the end of 2weeks test and if negative take the tabs and hopefully start again on a much more successful cycle!!

I took progesterone tablets for 2 months to try and regulate my cycle and had lots of spotting but that's cos my cycles were all messed up. I personally would take them to induce a bleed and try and kick start your system again x

Thanks ladies...... i dont ovulate :( so no chance of that happening! did a test this morning (actually did 3 :) ) and all were negative so think - i go to spain on sunday so think if af dosent come whilst im there take them when i get back xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back