Thoughts on the baba sling?

GreenMama

Reaction score
I am 38+4 and bought a baba sling for a fiver. I have only ever used a stretchy wrap in the past. Looked online and found instruction videos and I am not convinced it would be ideal for very long? Anyone had one?

Afraid not but for a fiver it will be fine for a while xx

TBH I really hate them, very poor design makes it pretty impossible to wear well. Sorry. At least it was cheap.

If you like the idea though I'd suggest a Hotslings pouch or a wrap conversion ring sling (wcrs).

Baba slings aren't very good Hun :/ sadly stretchy wraps don't last long either if you've got a heavy baby we just got our first ever woven wrap similar to the way you use a stretchy but feels more secure :) xxx

Thanks, I also have a regular carrier. I don't plan on buying anything better until after baby is born, but good to know I will be looking for another one!

I got one for 1.50 and ended up binning it! Terrible design I couldn't get my son in it without worrying so much and he was uncomfortable not to mention it dug into my shoulders horribly I had a Mei tai too it wasn't for me sadly. Don't worry Hun it was cheap and you will find something perfect for you xxx

I know my friend loved it but for me my baby girl seems too long for it and she's only 7 weeks. I can't quite get it to where she's comfy and head supported xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I have a baba stretchy wrap from my girl was born and until now (2 months) and it has definitely helped us and made me able to carry her very comfortably - BUT it took me ages to figure it out and it's getting so hot now. I plan on switching to a firm wrap or a ring sling soon as the summer approaches! It's ok for the price, I guess, but do yourself a favor and just get one of higher quality from the get go. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back