thoughts on new name change

LynseyM

Reaction score
Hi girls

I have been changing my name every few months....had settled on Summer but have heard the name used quite a bit. I wanted something a wee bit different. My little 4 year old girl got to name a chick at nursery and she called it celestia and i said where did you hear that name and she said i dont know but i want you to call the baby that. My son then said yea thats a good name i like that to. So i thought hmm a bit weird but decided to stick with summer. However that was like over a month ago and just recently i started to think of the name again and my son and daughter both love it. I just googled it and it turns out it is the name of a princess in my little pony hahahaha obv that is where she heard it and it means heavenly and divine and is not a popular name...well ive certainly never heard of it before. Anyway im sorry to go on but that is the background story what are your thoughts on this name for our little girl?? xxxxx

you are always going to get people who like it and don't tbh.

Sorry but I'm not a fan... and prefer Summer

If you like it thats all that matters! xxx

I echo what Ruth said, I much prefer Summer. Don't let other peoples opinion put you off though x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I prefer summer myself, but it's your baby and it is unusual.
Nice story behind it, regarding ur other children choosing it too. Xx

Tapatalking. X

I prefer it to summer tbh, thinking she would most likely get called celest as it's a wee bit of a mouthful (not a bad thing). You should go with what you want as there will always be different opinions xxx

I love it. I am not usually a fan of unusual names, but I really like it. Has a lovely meaning too x

I love the name Celeste but am a fan of French names anyway. But I like Summer too!

U could keep them both and decide when u see baby, and then go with whichever feels right xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back