Thought was ok but still struggling I think...

miss_soldier

Reaction score
Does anyone seem to torture themselves by looking at stuff online? I'm still going into the third trimester posts to see what everyone is saying as I would be 29weeks today, 9 weeks since lost my wee boy. I don't know why I do it but because it brings me down! And I'm not exaggerating but since my loss about on average 3 a week since then folk have announced their pregnant. I'm starting to wonder when to try again and put my weddin off until 2015. I'm booked to get married next year and try for baby after that. Pretty pointless post but I duno :(

Hang in there Hun. I think we all have our 'ok' days and the days we struggle to get through. I know I do. Your post is anything but pointless...it reminds me of how I feel. Try and be positive when you can and vent whenever you need to. We're all here for you. Xxxx

I find myself stalking people who are now in tri 3 feeling sad because i'd be due next month.

I think you should look at it like - you had 20 weeks of knowing you were pregnant and falling in love with your baby so it wont be quick to 'get over'. You're allowed to still feel shitty and its hard to resist torturing yourself in a way. Xxx

Thanks girls! Having a bad day, literally just found out this minute a girl in my work just had a wee boy 2 hours ago..... :( happy for her and family but just uftttt why not me? Why do us girls have to suffer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back