Thought I Was Pregnant, Have a UTi

beckyc82

Reaction score
This weekend has been crappy. I spent all of last week hoping and thinking I was pregnant when in fact I'd been putting up with symptoms of a bladder infection. I also came on my period Friday night so that answered it. My tummy is cramping, I've been sick every day, and I just feel rotten.

I got married two weeks ago to my longterm fiance, and we've been trying for a baby since around Christmas. Last summer I had a missed miscarriage and it took me a while to get back to wanting to try. Then my Dad died in February. So we've had a rough time lately and just really wanting a baby already.

I don't think I'm really asking anything, I just feel gutted. I genuinely thought I was pregnant and now I feel so disappointed and a bit silly like I can't trust my instinct. I just hope this infection goes away soon as I don't want it to affect when I next ovulate. Ugh, why is it all so hard? :(

Sorry you are having a hard time hun. You are not the first to think you are pregnant. I thought I might be one month but turns out I just had a tummy bug. It will happen for you soon.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon and can speed up your TTC journey!

:( It's so hard - i've convinced myself a few times (I am right now, actually!) and the disapppintment is crushing. Just know you've got a new month to keep trying and TRY to enjoy the process. It'll be all the more sweet when it does happen. I know how awful it feels though so sending big, empathetic hugs! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back