Thoughs with there buggies can you tell me if the width of the widest part is 61cm??

lrb

Reaction score
Or less!!!
Our buggy is 65-66 cm but front door way is 60-61cm, living in a terrist house isn't ideal folding buggy up everytime u wanna get in front door!! Can anyone check there's please and tell me what buggy it is???

Thanks!!!! X

Last edited:
Iv got the mothercare trenton delux, ( its actually the Graco Delux but they sell it under there own name in mothercare) and its 43 wide

I've got graco fusio which is 50cm wide

Iv got the mothercare trenton delux, ( its actually the Graco Delux but they sell it under there own name in mothercare) and its 43 wide

This is what we have!!!! It's 64 wide!!! From wheels!! X

This is what we have!!!! It's 64 wide!!! From wheels!! X

doh it says 43 on d paperwork id better open it up n see if it fits out the door

just tried it out and fits out with lloads of room, its defo 43 but tis 65 long you didnt read the measurements the wrong way did you?

oh a side note was loving watching OH open it up n wheel it round d house :)

dffc2f28.jpg

c48bba15.jpg

Oh no thats awful, so missleading for the info to say 43 folded as even when folded the wheels are the same cos it just folds down on its self,

Guessing i must just have a extra wide door that it looks so small compared to the door frame

What are you gonna do can u return it or will you just open it outside the door and put baby in it?

Guess it depends on wheter your gonna go out for walks with LO or if you will be getting into the car in which case u could jsut keep it in the boot and use it from there

Still not ideal though is it, I know a few people with twins that had to open them outside but would never have thought it be a issue with a single one,

We got the buggy so cheap that it wouldn't b worth buying another and couldn't take it back as chucked box lol! I'm happy to keep it and unfold everytime but can see in rain it being a hassle! X

Yeah hopefully it wont rain too much this year :)

Did you try measuring your back door in case its wider? At least you got it cheap would be awful if you had paid full price for it,

We live in a row of about 20 houses plus so to get out of back door you have to walk all the way down the rd which is even more of a nightmare! If only front door was wider! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back