those nose decongesters don't work, do they???

laetitia85

Reaction score
You know thos little pumps for blocked noses, I got 2 last week. one from mothercare and one from the pharmacy. but none of them are any good :( :?

yep, same here :x Now if Daniel is snotty, i just leave him in peace, but if i see a nasty bogy coming out i just take it out with my little finger (very gentle with the nail) :hug:

I agree. We had one and I thought it was rubbish!

I have one for my boy, its not brilliant but it gets rid of the excess snot. Plus i love doing it :lol: and he puts his nose up to let me do it.

we brought a nuk one for willow and it got rid of excess snot but she hates me doing it and i dont like to see her that distressed if it is not nesserary so now i just leave her be.

Ithink there a load of rubbish, salined rops are better cos they dissolve the excess snot.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Ithink there a load of rubbish, salined rops are better cos they dissolve the excess snot.

Yeah, I agree. Saline drops did the trick for Tom.

neeko_1 said:
just suck it out :lol:

i did

as in...? with your own mouth? my mum said that's what she used to do. i'm not sure i would want to do that! :lol:

My DH says where he comes from (Nigeria) all the mums suck it out with their mouths!!

I just couldn't bring myself to do it!! Saline drops are quite good.

K.xx

laetitia85 said:
neeko_1 said:
just suck it out :lol:

i did

as in...? with your own mouth? my mum said that's what she used to do. i'm not sure i would want to do that! :lol:

yep that's what i mean.. i did you'll save money anyway. it's not that bad

LucyBee said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

Yeah, I agree. Saline drops did the trick for Tom.

Doc prescribed us Nasosal (from birth +) saline drops when I said that he got quite snuffly in the morning. I know you can just buy them off the shelf in boots and other chemists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back