Those ladies with no milk whatsoever

ella

Reaction score
Has anyone tried expressing any - I was just curious to know if anything would happen - Im scared to try

ella said:
Has anyone tried expressing any - I was just curious to know if anything would happen - Im scared to try

express like the wind... :rotfl: apparently it can stimulate labour hormones although I think this is a bit like the "can" that curry's, sex and pineapple do :roll:

I obviously expressed with Tia... but this time round I haven't tried, nor have my boobs leaked at all... which has been rather distressing.. :(

I know my boobies work... but they just don't seem to want to this time round.

my mate found expressing a nightmare, but spoke to someone else who finds it dead easy..

im going to pooh myself wen i have to do it lool but at the moment i dont seem to even have to suck the gueey stuff out lool

mine did a couple of weeks ago,

they were like dripping taps for 2 days but i've had nothing since..

poppy160 said:
Mine aren't leaking..I feel like a freak :?

Nah i wouldnt worry bout it poppy. I had a bit of leakage the other week but nothing since. TBH i hope i dont leak any more before baby comes.

ive not leaked any so far.... not thought about it until now :(

i'm not leaking, had a bit before but that was weeks and weeks ago, i'm not too worried though. I don't want to pump all the goodness out, as your first bit of milk is the best stuff!!!

I didn't have any leaks, nor did anything happen with an experimental squeeze, but Mia was able to feed fine from the start, don't worry girls!

As soon as the milk came in it was a different story. They could set me up as a fountain in the town square. :shock:

If I squeeze them, colostrum comes out, but they don't leak any other time.

Why do you want your boobs making milk before the baby comes??? It will come in once baby is born as they need colostrum for a few days first!

Be Patient!!!

Mine haven't leaked at all and i'm not worried! :wink:

I didn't leak with DD, in fact my boobs didn't even change shape the whole pregnancy.
It was only 3 days after she was born when my milk came in that I couldn't move my arms as I swear my boobs were too small for the gallons of milk that decided to all come through at once :lol:

Not leaking does not mean you'll struggle to Breast feed, in fact a good friend of mine who was pregnant at the same time as me, leaked like mad from about 28 weeks and she really struggled to breastfeed (she did have mahoosive boobies though, the cow!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back