This will sound weird but........

BellaRiven

Reaction score
When I sit down for long amounts of time the backs of my thighs and my bum start to itch and I mean reallllly itch to the point I have to go to the loo and just scratch lol!!! TMI, it's just on the skin not actually in anywhere.

This never happened before Bug so i'm intrigued as to why it is now lol :lol:

Does this happen to anyone else? how do you relieve it if it does?

xxx

It's probably hormonal hun, maybe skin getting warmer when sitting down coz clothes are more fitting. I get itchy between my boobs, it's a freaking nightmare. Have to have a good old scratch there quite often lol

Try to stick to natural materials hun, elastane/lycra and all that will give a prickly heat sensation. I get it bad if I wear leggings and get hot sitting down xxxxxxxxx

ME! I thought I was the only one! It's absolutely horrible and I feel your pain :( I've almost cried because of it.
It happens worse when I sit on a bus seat, and I try not to scratch too much enough for others to notice and think I'm flea ridden or something!

ME! I thought I was the only one! It's absolutely horrible and I feel your pain :( I've almost cried because of it.
It happens worse when I sit on a bus seat, and I try not to scratch too much enough for others to notice and think I'm flea ridden or something!

Hahahaha it's a good way to get a whole seat to yourself hunny....keep scratching :D

As the other ladies have said, it's probably down hormones or materials, but i think it's definitely worth checking with your midwife. My SIL had really strong itching in her hands/feet and apparently it was a sign of a problem with her liver! Random i know. I'm sure yours isn't anything like that but it's always worth checking xx

I'll mention it at the midwifes :)

It is bloody annoying, I was like it at xmas, I ended up apologising and having a blinking good itch lol

My scalp is also really itchy and no it's not nits I checked LMAO!!!

xxxx

At the antenatal class last night, we had to talk to the couple next to us and then say it back to the group and introduce them on their behalf etc (hate awkward ice-breakers like this!) and the lady I was next to asked me what I'd been hating the most, and I said the itching and constant uncomfy feeling, she was like 'Oh really, I haven't had that'. So I thought nobody else got it!

Oh no I get it and when I do it's blinkin annoying and embarrassing because I can't sit stil lol :lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back