this time last year

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I was celebrating my mums birthday at a luxury 4* hotel and spa, and now im stuck at home in pain watching Jeremy bloody Kyle, oh how life can change in a year lol. Baby hurry up and get here mummys fed ul now lol xx

Oh go do I know that feeling!!!!!! How much do things change in a year!

I feel the same I'm 34 weeks getting fed up and uncomfortable plus watching Jeremy Kyle makes me feel ill too....lol !! I know what a difference a year can make this time last year I had a job now I am unemployed but soooo happy to be pregnant after a long time ttc....as the saying goes as one door closes another one opens.

To be fair two days later I was in hospital with an ovarian cyst that needed removing and the night before we went to the hotel I didn't sleep because it was really painful so this time last year I was proberbly just as tiered and uncomfortable I was just being pampered and eating posh food and drinking nice wine, can't do that now as don't get paid untill tomorrow so no food in the house can't afford to go get pampered and I can't drink lol. My god I need to stop moaning and do something productive xx

this time last year i was planning my wedding and desperately trying to conceive, and now i have a beautiful niece who i adore and i'm 31 weeks pregnant with my little man mommy loves you harry very much xx

this time last year I had only just met back up with my OH (having known him for years at secondary school!), was a single mum of a 13 year old, had been single for 5 years, was working in a new job and was living the girlie lifestyle. I now have a fiancee, am pregnant again after a huge age gap and have 2 gorgeous step daughters!
I know which one I'd rather have now even though I may moan about it.
BB - I had lost 4 stone on slimming world and like I now have put on way more than just my squash!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back