this throwing up finger food ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
is it reflux related , leland loves finger food , but it makes him sick , and i dont mean a dribble i mean proper vomit and if his had a bottle or puree before his finger food then well u can imagine its not a nice site , nor nice for him ! what can i do ? today for lunch he had some fruitapura ( not even half the pot ) and then some organix carrot sticks , this time he didnt even gag on them , he sat there and was hugely sick twice .

what on earth can i do ? he loves it but i cant have him being sick like that all the time ?

I don't think it is reflux related but lil miss does it ALL the time... Its why we don't give her finger food anymore... She's just violently sick afterwards. :(

god what a RAH , he loves it , really grabs for them but jees the mess ! i could never give him fingerfood while out and really thats when its need , lunch times out and about with puree is not fun !!

its funny that lil miss has reflux too , i wonder if its just a coincidence?

I was thinking that it might be reflux related... She seems to gag first... sometimes silently... then :puke: it all comes pouring out... Its horrible... I think the vomiting a lot might be reflux related but not so much that the gagging can cause vomiting. :think: god that made no sense... :roll:

oh yeh usually i get the gagging / choking thing ,today was deffo silent gag if he did :wall: and all i could do was sit there with it puring out of him , down his front and onto my carpet , for me to start clearing up and a 2nd lot came ! his off his milk today too so im thinking the reflux is giving him jip :wall:

someone asked why dont i carry him on my back the other day ( he does look fairly big for front cary) i was like , i like my hair vom free !

Cameron did something similar, he would gag alot, i kept him on purees a while longer

:? i'd be interested in reading the replies to this- Gem- maybe post a link in the reflux support thread- some other mums might have had the same :think:

x

We went through a similar stage. It seemed to get worse for a couple of days and then improved. Funny...as our little man has reflux...

We stopped the finger foods for a while and are still trying the lumpier foods. We are slowly starting to see some improvement, but we still have the odd day where we both have to change clothes a few times. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back