This sounds awful

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I want my scan tomorrow to be over more than anything, I've constantly been worrying about MMC, but to be honest I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that my baby isn't growing :( (no reason other than no symptoms and negativity and my bad dreams).

But the worst thing is, that I've accepted that happening (even though it hasn't happened), but I want to just be put out of my misery one way or another, I'm an absolute wreck.

Of course, I'll be over the moon if my baby is happy and healthy and growing well and it makes me feel like a total psycho...

I feel awful saying such things when there's so many bad things happening around here at the moment, but I feel like I'm going mad. :'(

Well I really hope that you have a sticky healthy jelly bean that blows your mind tomorrow. Fx for you! I know how you feel though. This first tri is totally awful!

Hugs hun. I understand what you're saying and don't think you're psycho. Hang in there... Fx you get great news!

I'm the exact same, convinced myself I'm gonna get bad news at my scan...still 10 days to go :( tri 1 is such a worrying time.

Hope everyone's scan's show healthy, growing babies :) xx

I am feeling the same way. I just got my scan date 10th June. I am really excited and really nervous. Keep thinking they are going to say there is no heartbeat or has stopped growing.

12 weeks is so long to have to wait.

Thanks girls, like I say, good or bad I just need to know now.
Of course I'm hoping for the best and my baba is beautiful and blows me away with it's mega heartbeat.

It makes me feel truly awful that I would even be thinking like this but it's tearing me apart.

I was exactly the same as you - particularly after my early bleeds etc I was convinced I would go in and they would scan me and they'd give me awful news, it didn't sink in that everything was ok until a couple of hours after my scan. I'm sure you'll be fine, my symptoms have been almost non-existant and that made me panic.

FX for tomorrow

xx

Ive been exactly the same Hun. Apart from tiredness and a little bit of heartburn on the odd evening I don't feel pregnant yet. I had my scan this morning and all is well, good sized baby and lovely heartbeat. That was at 11am and I'm still sat here wondering if I dreamed it despite having a lovely picture to show for it lol. The mind is such a funny thing but I think it's because there's been so much bad news around lately that we don't want to get our hopes up too much. Good luck with your scan in the morning, really hope all is well for you x

Everyone has there worries during tri 1 it's just natural have you spoke to your hp about your concerns? Try not worry too much it's not good for you or baby xx

I've not spoken to anyone other than the people on here and family, doctors don't want to know and midwife is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Good job you have us then :) we all have days like this. The wait for your 12 week scan is a terrifying time and takes forever. I'm sure tomorrow will be fine and all your worries will fade x

Aww Hun I know how you're feeling, I was there a week ago. I chilled right out after I saw the heartbeat though. I'm sure you will too.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Snap. I felt just the same on Friday even had a dream the night before the scan showed a mmc it was horrendous and so scary. I'd been refusing to get attached but the minute I saw the heartbeat and baby shape I felt fantastic. Remember you have great odds as you saw the heartbeat and had good measurements at your early scan. I'm keeping everything crossed and will be stalking tomorrow for an update. :) xx

Try not to worry, I know how you feel, I have an early scan on Thursday and I'm already preparing myself for the worst - I think it's natural to feel that way at this time when it's something you want so much xx

Fingers crossed Hun hope it all goes well xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Thanks for all your support ladies. I have my fingers (and everything else) crossed.

So so nervous but can't wait for the scan to be over.

Carlee x

I've been in your shoes, only the male side, I did the same thing, Accepted something wasn't right, then if I did get bad news, it wasn't such a shock. But all was great and I'm sure all will be for you, don't feel unlucky you have no symptoms, feel lucky. I'm sure all ladies would love to be in your shoes!

Good luck tomorrow

Matt

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Massive good luck for your scan today Carlee, I'm sure everything will be just perfect xxx

Thanks Gill, I'll be sure to update you all as soon as I know. Either way, the mega worry is over as of today :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back