This seems odd? 14dpo and temp has sky rocketed??

LynneK

Reaction score
Very odd girls, I thought my temp would be going down today but instead it appears to have rocketed up the way?? I still don't feel pregnant, so I suspect it's a fluke but nothing has changed in terms of the way I sleep. Bit nervous to get my hopes up! What do u think?

Are you going to test? Good luck! X

I was thinking of it this morning but don't want to be disappointed! I'm not sure if its just a fluke and if I should wait to see what tomorrow brings? (Who am I kidding ill prob stop by the shops before work!)x

If you only just had what could be an implantation dip - it takes 48 hours for hcg to enter your urine after implantation....so don't panic yet- see what the next few days bring with your temps etc :)

Could also be cos it's so dam warm or u slept with mouth open or had restless sleep gd luck tho hope it's a gd sign testing today won't show anything up but to oro should if was implantation x

Do u think it potentially could b? I though 14dpo was too late.

Feeling like I might start AF though girls. What a confusing day! X

It is a little late yes but ya never know do ya x

Still nothing but I suspect it'll start tomorrow! Hope all of u guys are doing well. Baby dust xx

Your not out til the witch arrives.
Fingers crossed she stays away.
Good luck xx

Oh well girls, woke up this morning with no AF and temp still above cover line but the test I did last night was neg so if appears my LP is just varying by a day! I wonder of its to do with the heat? X

I don't have a clue about charting but with one of my pregnancies I didn't get a BFP until I was 2 weeks late. And when in all 4 of my pregnancies ( 2 miscarriages) when I was early on I felt like AF was going arrive also. Good luck you are definitely not out yet xxx

Still no sight of AF, really not sure what's going on but ff has moved expected AF to tomorrow! So we'll see! X

Still no sight of AF, really not sure what's going on but ff has moved expected AF to tomorrow! So we'll see! X

Ae you planning on testing again tomorrow - good luck if you are!
xx

I think if AF doesn't appear by the end of tomorrow ill test thurs as that will be the longest LP ill have had yet? To be honest I don't think this is it but I've got my fingers crossed it is! How about u? When ru due to test? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back