this new calpol??

lisa&alex

Reaction score
anyone used this new calpol out.. the calpol with mild seditive in it? charlottes got ear, throat, chest infection and tonsilitus.. and isnt sleep ing in the night due to coughing.. being sick. feeling crap etc etc... just wondering if anyoes found it any good.. shes run out of ibuprofen and calpol... so need to get both today to.

i'm not going to be much help to you as i haven't used it, but i just wanted to say to you i hope Charlotte gets better quickly :hug: :hug: :hug:

awh thanks :)

i got the calpol night stuff.. shes sleeping at mums tonight.. so shall let u know how it goes

lisa&alex said:
awh thanks :)

i got the calpol night stuff.. shes sleeping at mums tonight.. so shall let u know how it goes
hope shes ok :hug:

the calpol night stuff is exactly the same as the medised stuff. Iv herd alot of good things about the medised so im guessing that will be good too.
Feel better charlotte :hug:

How did your daughter like it, i bought some a when it 1st came out as my youngest had a virus and wasnt sleeping but he wont have it says its yucky :? so i reverted back to the original, but that didnt help him sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back