this new calpol??

Discussion in 'Growing Up' started by lisa&alex, Dec 27, 2007.

1. lisa&alex

lisa&alex Well-Known Member

anyone used this new calpol out.. the calpol with mild seditive in it? charlottes got ear, throat, chest infection and tonsilitus.. and isnt sleep ing in the night due to coughing.. being sick. feeling crap etc etc... just wondering if anyoes found it any good.. shes run out of ibuprofen and calpol... so need to get both today to.

2. foxymum

foxymum Well-Known Member

i'm not going to be much help to you as i haven't used it, but i just wanted to say to you i hope Charlotte gets better quickly :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. lisa&alex

lisa&alex Well-Known Member

awh thanks :)

i got the calpol night stuff.. shes sleeping at mums tonight.. so shall let u know how it goes

4. foxymum

foxymum Well-Known Member

hope shes ok :hug:

5. Slinky Sarah

Slinky Sarah Well-Known Member

the calpol night stuff is exactly the same as the medised stuff. Iv herd alot of good things about the medised so im guessing that will be good too.
    Feel better charlotte :hug:

6. bonny

bonny Well-Known Member

How did your daughter like it, i bought some a when it 1st came out as my youngest had a virus and wasnt sleeping but he wont have it says its yucky :? so i reverted back to the original, but that didnt help him sleep.