This Morning ... Katie - the lady who judges children by their names

xxcharliexx

Reaction score
Did anyone see this? A lady was on this morning and she was saying she judges children by their names! She doesn't let her children play with children called certain names!!! Holly and phil were so shocked! The video is going round Facebook, that's how I seen it as I'm in Majorca at the moment! Have a look on YouTube it's shocking! X

Stupid cow she was! Hates geographical names but one of her daughters is called INDIA! She was fooking ridiculous. Made her self look so so stupid!! Xx

She's one crazy lady and looked totally stupid when she said she didn't like geographical names yet her daughter is India. She's crackers!

Yes I agree there are certain names that make me think of certain people (please don't shoot me for saying that). BUT that would not stop me from allowing my children to play with or be friends with them.

Last edited:
I thought it was shocking! Phillips face was a picture haha x

Ahhh this annoyed the HELL outta me watching this!!!

She drives me mental!!!! How snobby is sheeee!!!! I feel sorry for her children! Having a stuck up mother like that!
And to call her daughter India to then say she doesnt like geographical names or names named after countries and places.. PAHAHA! (my friends call India and i do like the name)

But how disgusting to say u can tell the area and what the family must be like just from a name!!!!?????

And the part where she said she hates it when ugly babies are called bella or names that mean beautiful! Stupid cow! U could tell holly just wanted to tell her exactly what she thought of her! Xx

ohhh holly was so mad haha!!
She is so ruuuuuuuuude, how can u call any baby ugly! nasty women!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back