This morning i woke up to this.......

Kelly G

Reaction score
PIC_0075-1.jpg

PIC_0074.jpg

Olivias has never seen this much snow before, she keeps runnin to the window saying "up mummy" for me to stand her on the windowsill.

As soon as DH and Brooke is up and dressed im gonna end them outide with Olivia to see what he thinks of it.

I'll take some pics from inside :rotfl:

We.ve got snow too, not as deep as that thou but its still falling thick n fast and has been most of the night. Leahs just stood at the window starin outside n sayin snow on slide! lol.
x x x x

It was snowing yest but it was raining too so didnt settle. This has happened over night.

Those pic where took at 6am and it hasn't stopped since i took them!

It was like a wionter wonderland here to - started melting now though :(

Weve had a pathetic little flurry :x (a little lay for all of 2 second :roll: )its freezing and over cast
but the flurry has now stopped

no snow no snowman making no snow angels and snow ball fights :cry:

my family up North are knee deep in it im not jealous :fib: :rotfl:

lucky them :shakehead:

please can we have snow :pray:
the only thing is if it does chuck it down and it last till tuesday i still cant get out of work i live to close. just down the main road car, bus or walk it in a an hour
though being preggers work cant expect that sort of dedication walking for an hour in the snow 31 weeks preggers
Road could be closed to as everyone on the roads sees a bit of rain/ snow and forgets how to drive BIG traffic chaous ensumes.
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
COME SNOW... SNOW TUESDAY CHUCK DOWN BIG FAT cant go to work snow :pray: :pray: :pray:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
sarah

the suns out here now an the snow has nearly all gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back