This morning gobsmaked

Oh god I watched this earlier when someone posted the link on Facebook - really wish I hadn't because it really wound me up. Even more annoying is the publicity she's getting out of it! Stupid, horrible, ignorant, arrogant woman!!

I don't like geographical names but my daughter is called India and I don't like fruit names but her daughter is called poppy... so flowers are Okay then?!? I had to laugh at Philip and Holly hating her openly!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Omg this was ridiculous!!!!!! The irony in everything she said was just funny! Go Holly. Though at the end there!

She's made her name by being controversial & opinionated. She started off on the apprentice & has carried on with her 'television career' - her poor husband is just a downtrodden babysitter!!!

Holly looked like she was going to go for her at a few moments. Ill admit there are some names I don't like and cringe when I hear, but I would never judge them on it!! She's teaching her kids to judge a book by its cover and be extremely judgemental!

She talked about class... A subject she has no right to discuss as she appears to have none!

I don't like geographical names, I don't like celebrity names our names that are quirky for the sale of being quirky... I wouldn't judge them on it though, it's just a difference of opinion. I'm sure that some people don't like my fave names (Joshua, Jacob, Alexander, emelia. Estelle, Louisa.) but I sure as hope nobody would presume from them anything about my child.

I watched this earlier made my blood boil! So judgemental and how can you judge a child by their parents taste in names?!!!! Xx

I don't like geographical names but my daughter is called India and I don't like fruit names but her daughter is called poppy... so flowers are Okay then?!? I had to laugh at Philip and Holly hating her openly!

This made me laugh India talk about hypocritical horrid vile stuck up cow x

She's made her name by being controversial & opinionated. She started off on the apprentice & has carried on with her 'television career' - her poor husband is just a downtrodden babysitter!!!

Oh I hadn't realised she was on the Apprentice - that explains a lot. I hate this new trend that's emerging - the 'I'm-going-to-say-something-outrageous-and-release-my-rude-opinions-and-get-famous-for-it' trend. It's another genre of a z-list celebrity who will soon be forgotten about and have no friends. I just hope her own kids don't grow up hating her!

I watched this last night, couldn't believe what she was coming out with, ridiculous woman xxx

It makes it worse knowing that she will teach these opinions to her children. I loved how everyone was openly shooting her down though :)

My little boys name is Tyler , we are not "lower class" and he is a polite happy little boy who is very bright !! Shows she doesn't have a clue

I've been told my little boy will be bullied and ridiculed for his name because apparently it's posh and snobby.

We are the most down to earth family and have very little money so he ain't gonna be acting posh!

I wonder what opinion other mums have of HER kids... If she's bringing them up to be like her, I'd say they probably don't want their kids to mix within them either, especially after being on tv,

Me & OH was laughing our heads off at the "Tyler" comments.. If we have a boy he will be called Tyler.

When she was mimicking calling Tyler etc we was like " Thats our boy" lol

Amusing but pathetic women.

Especially when she tripped herself up over the India name!!

Haha my little boy is called Tyler and I was fuming when I heard what she was saying about class etc.

Altho now when we are out, it's made me well aware I do seen to shout "Tyler" a lot hahaha!! But he's amazing clever and funny and I love his name and wouldn't change it for anything! I've never seen it as a "lower class" name, I've always thought it was cute :) x but now when I shout his name in public I'm sure people are looking at me like "oh there's one of those mums like the woman on telly was referring to!" Haha!!! Xxx

OMG, that made me so angry!!

I am hoping to have a girl and I want to call her Evangeline Rose, does that make me incredibly old fashioned?? Stupid woman!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back